🌙 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 ☆

Random idea but I'm so excited for it. Little Nightmares 2 was super popular last year but I was bored so I decided to write a chapter today. I'm having writers block for chapter 5. Les go

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°☺︎°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~

"Hey! Heeeeey!" There was a whisper, a small set of hands shook someone awake. Eyes opening slowly, looking at the boy beside him.

"...what? Where am i?" |M| was the little boy, the one next to him gave a small wave. He waved back slowly as the little boy stood up. Another child took his hand, wearing a yellow raincoat.

"Hi! My name's Mono, this is Six. You can call us whatever you like though. What's your name?" He tilted his head slightly after introducing himself and the little girl.

"Uh... |M|" he stood up, almost falling over. He dusted himself off and looked around. "Where are we?" He mumbled.

"I don't really know. This place is called the Nightmare, which why I can't exactly explain. We were walking and found you laying here, have you always been here?" Mono reached out his hand to be held. |M| looked at his palm for a moment before holding his hand.

"No... I don't know how I ended up here..." Mono started walking, |M| being gently pulled with him along with Six. "I know where I used to be. I was at a school" he added softly.

"School? That place was scary. We're you taken by those ceramic head kids too? Or was it the long neck teacher?" The bag headed (not sorry 💀) boy jumped over a hole, the other two following him.

"No... The students and teacher were definitely human" |M| muttered as the trio stopped. He looked around, noticing that they were outside of some building.

"Really... What do you think about that? Where do you think he came from Six?" Mono turned to the girl, scratching the side of the paper bag.

"Di..ff..erent.. Wor...ld" she stuttered out, Mono's eyes widened. He snapped his fingers, putting his hand on the paper bag as though it was on his chin in a thinking manner.

|M| stared at the two for a moment, suddenly he gasped which caught their attention. "I'm supposed to be in Magic History right now! As a matter a fact.. IN SCHO- mmph??" Mono covered his mouth, despite the bag covering his face, |M| could still sense the alarm and fear in his actions.

Six held up her finger to her mouth as the two looked around. Mono pulled him by the hand, running into the building along with Six. They hid near some boxes and crates, a loud grumbling and groaning sound being heard as a deformed humanoid mass dragged its feet past the entrance of the building.

|M| was sweating profusely, Mono covering his mouth, his entire body shaking as it stopped and peered into the building. It stared in the direction of where they hid, it's sounds growing louder before it turned and continued walking past.

|M| calmed down a little, his breathing still heavy as Mono removed his hands from his face. He peeked out from behind the crates before exhaling a sigh of relief. His gaze went to the panicking boy before he shifted over to him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Easy breaths in... Easy breaths out... Take a deep breath and you should feel all better" he tried to calm him down, Sash- ahem Six patting him on the head to help.