~🍗🔥𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧🔥🍗~

*clears throat dramatically*

Welcome everyone to the second airing of Grim's Kitchen!

We have our lovely cat/raccoon/rat/thing host and star judge, Grim!

Now everybody!
We. Are. On. Air!

~•••••••••••••••🔪•••••••••••••••~

"Are we rolling Cate?" Yuu rushed past the male and set down his lines at his seat. Cater winked and gave a peace sign as his answer.

"This is so exciting!" Grim jumped up and down in his seat.

"I know right? It got so popular and everyone is screaming for more!" Trey grinned and wiped off the table.

"It was totally the talk of magicam too! Everyone was like 'This show is making me hungry!' and 'Is Lilia out of the kitchen still?'" All four burst out laughing at Cater's words.

"I didn't find it as amusing. It struck my heart painfully!" Lilia commented as he entered with his judging outfit.

"Well your food struck my intestines painfully" Yuu said with a straight face. Lilia pouted and set down his lines on the table.

"It was pretty traumatizing... No Offense though" Trey chuckled nervously.

"Myehehe! I don't have a weak stomach like you humans do so I'm perfectly fine!" Grim boasted. "Now, welcome to the judges corner, bangs!" He pointed his paw welcomingly at Lilia.

"A pleasure to join you three" Lilia said with a bow.

"Alrighty judges! Chop chop, we're on air in five minutes!" Cater said as he adjusted the camera. The four sat at their seats and waited patiently.

The contestants outside got themselves set up and grinned happily. Most were prepared for the past two days as they learned new meals. Let's go!

Cater had his hand up ready with the countdown.

3...

2...

1...

🔺𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐈𝐑🔺

"Welcome viewers from all over Twisted Wonderland to the very first cooking show of NRC! I'm your first year judge, Yuu Kiyaguri!" Yuu introduced with a bright smile.

"And I'm your third year judge Trey Clover!" Trey smirked.

"I'm the great Grim! Your amazing star judge and host!" Grim boasted and hopped onto the table, getting sat back down by Yuu.

"And I am a newly appointed judge, Lilia Vanrouge! Unfortunately from the first round I was eliminated" he introduced. The trio of judges said nothing but on the inside they were thankful of that fact.

"I do hope the contestants left in the competition can keep their ranks cause this round is gonna be hot!" Lilia said with a large grin. They were impressed by his pun capability, maybe he could stay as a judge.

"Last round the Blue Thrones went on a snowy getaway to Snowfall (change if you wish) after taking home the crown" Trey said dramatically.

"All the other teams were cooking while this team was chilling out!" Grim grinned.

"They were cool before but now it's time to turn up the heat!" Yuu joined in.

"This round is about to get toasty!" Lilia also joined in.

"For round two, we're really cookin' now! The theme is-"

"ROASTED FOOD!" Grim cut in...again.

"Grim! I wanted to say it..." Trey folded his arms.