𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑡 1 - 𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑙𝑒

So as I previously said this is the first prompt

Porcelain

M.Reader x Vil Shoenheit

•••••••

The days in NRC were as normal as usual.

Lilia was being guarded from entering the kitchen, Sebek was speaking to Malleus, the birds were chirping. Evey thing was peaceful for once.

It was peaceful of course, until the rehearsals for the Song, Dance and Music competition went under way. Regardless, Vil never disappoints and handled the rehearsals beautifully.

A select few were picked, Mc being the one amongst the eight. To get in regardless of his disadvantages were impressive.

He stood amongst the rest, ready to whatever it takes to prove himself.

It took courage, but he was ready to do anything. As long as it meant he could shine amongst the rest and become someone NRC acknowledged. Someone the world acknowledged.

The night of the disaster, when Epel and Deuce had fled, it was terrifying for him as well. With Epel and Deuce gone he had to do his part with greater effort.

With the weight of expectations and falling into his knees, he cracked. Everyone was horrified, his body was filled with cracks as he cried on the floor. Yuu had calmed him down, the cracks vanishing into nothing as his skin reformed.

He was back to normal, tears had dried up and he apologized. He was definitely back to normal. He had regained his life as it seems.

The training was crucial, they continued on for weeks. They had finally perfected everything. In the face of pre competition they had seemed to lose it all.

Even after being confident, they were upset with the reality that they faced. Vil had lost it all, chaos had broken out. Everyone was in a panic, the main group that is.

They had tried to take him down. They tried everything. Hope was fading from their thoughts.

Mc had ran in, he didn't wanna lose yet. He had to save everyone, he had to save his friends, he had to save Vil.

With one final crack and a sad smile, his unique magic was casted.

"Doll's Heart"

It was quiet, no one could hear a thing. The wind blew quickly, tossing around everything in sight. They watched as he cracked more, smile never leaving his face.

Vil had passed out, blot fading from his body.

Mc stood there, lifting his hand as he shattered. He stared at the sky, smiling as his face cracked.

He said his last words.

Before his hand fell to pieces, ink spewing out before it faded away.

They ran to his body, finally able to hear the last words he said.

"I-im glad..e-everyone is safe... G-goodbye..."

•••••••

This was short, bye.