⚗☂︎ sᥙᥒ & m᥆᥆ᥒ - sᥱᥴ᥆ᥒძ ᥲᥒძ 𝗍һіrძ ᥡᥱᥲrs 🥀⚗

🙂

Before I even so much a begin labeling out this chapter I'd like to apologize in advance. This was inspired by listening to a song. With me, this is never a good sign. I almost will ALWAYS write angst... Wrote this while listening to 'The Moon will sing'

First Years & M.Reader - Third and First Years

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ 𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐴𝑈 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦...

Forgive me

TW!!
• mentions of blood and gore!!
• minor spoilers!!

~•••••••••••••••~

Chains dragged across the floor. Azul had adjusted himself in his position. A scowl was on his face as he looked away.

Jamil watched, his slitted pupils glancing at his restraints. He almost wanted to smile, but if he did then he would be put through 'Code 14' which would test his likeability. Then he wouldn't be left alone by the scientists for the rest of the week.

Kalim's wings spread out, hitting Jamil in the side. The serpent pushed the wing away with a scowl, folding his arms after. Kalim retracted his wings, rubbing his nape in apology. The wings on his head retracted as well, clouds forming around him.

He looked over, seeing Silver asleep on the clouds that surrounded him. The others were also clouded on. The twins going over to him and poking him on the side. He peeked his eyes open, eventually waking up. He sat up, the clouds fading slowly.

"You sure do sleep a lot Kurage-chan" Floyd mumbled, the marks on his face along with his differently coloured skin showing.

"In an environment with your ability showing it forces the rest of us to reveal ours you know" Jade sighed, his features also showing.

Everyone looked around in agreement. Kalim now having double halos and straight white eyes along with a glowing aura around him, his wings doubled.

Jamil had a slit tongue, his skin scalier than before. Azul's skin was an odd colour, Riddle seemed the same as before along with Ruggie.

"Really? Sorry..." Silver stood up, stretching as more clouds formed around him.

"This is really getting to me! I want to leave here immediately!" Riddle started to get upset. He stood up and slammed his hand on the wall behind him.

It had been approximately 9 months since they've been brought to this weird lab in Yuu's world. They've become husks of who they were before, losing their sanity slowly over time. This was the last straw.

Moments before this they heard that their first years were taken in to the punishment room for breaking 'Rule 42' of the lab. Riddle hates rule breakers but a rule as STUPID as 'No heavy breathing during calming down process' is ridiculous!

"They're just children! Of course they need to take in as much air as possible to survive! I'm gonna-... I'M GONNA KILL THEM ALL!!" Riddle's face went red as he yelled out.

He stormed up to the door, all the rage building up inside him. Azul slipped through his restraints as Riddle's words. He stood behind him, a grin on his face.

"Go on, it's time we save our underclassmen" the others went over to them, ready to run when necessary.

"Off... Off-! 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃!!" He threw his hand to the side in a slicing movement, cutting the door in from its hinges.