🔦🧸ᎻᏆᎠᎬ!🧸🔦

Special!

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ You can consider this like Beanfest except it probably has a few more perks. I should say that I have never done Beanfest or any event to begin with! I can't play the game. Anyways! The main goal is the find the exit. Who knows where it is? Hehe the world is a lot larger in this dimension. One made specifically for the purpose of this Hide and Seek 'game'. Good luck contestants.

Oh and I should mention. We have some unknown hunters who are the seekers. My Ramshackle squad OCS. They will be introduced as they appear. Don't fear them! They don't all shoot first without mercy hehehe~

~•••••••••••~

"Are we safe?" Deuce leaned up against a crate that he was hiding behind with Ace.

"Dude we're fine~! Now way in hell we're gonna get caught" Ace chuckled. A glare from the bluenette was shot his way before he was slapped on the arm.

"I'm serious! We have to be careful" Deuce folded his arms, a serious expression on his face.

"Oh come on now. We aren't gonna get caught" the ginger snickered at a thought.

"What are you scared? Aw poor widdle baby Deucey is gonna pwee his pwants at how tewwified he is wah wah wah" he then chuckled.

"Knock it off asshole!" Deuce punched him in the arm this time.

"I was just kidding! But come on, we're gonna be fi-" he froze as the sound of a gunshot echoed extremely close behind them.

They both turned around and stared wide eyed and terrified at the sight of a student lifeless on the floor. The sound of heavy clanking came closer as a person stepped towards the student.

-𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃-
-𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍-
{ᵣₐₙ𝒹ₒₘ ₙₐₘₑ 𝒹ₒₙ'ₜ ₘᵢₙ𝒹 ᵢₜ}

The both flinched as they slowly looked up at the figure. They were wearing full black clothing and holding a magic rifle in their hands. They clocked {idr what it's called} out the empty shells on the body and chuckled.

"Another one down~! Oooo! This is so fun hehe~" they chuckled as the black mask under their hood shook.

The two recognized the mask but somewhat not the person. The mask was a black mask with a white smiley face imprint that glowed, it's looked almost like a comedy mask. There was a smaller imprint of he same smile under the left eye.

The face then turned to them as all three froze in place. The smiley person lifted their gun, frightening the two.

"Guh-!" Deuce jumped to the side, dodging a magic bullet.

"A-ah! RUN!" Ace stood up and grabbed Deuce, pulling him up as they two took off.

"Aw~ Come back!" The smile person ran after them for a bit, shooting a free more bullets before stopping.

"SO MUCH FOR BEING SAFE ACE!"

"NOT THE TIME!"

The smiley person stood there with a hand on their hip as they lowered their gun, holding it in their other hand. They lifted their free hand and held it up to where their ear should be.