𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 ✌

So yeah I was a little lazy today and fell asleep. So now I'mma give ya this

-Checklist-

Disney: "tWiStEd WoNdErLaNd IsN'T An OtOmE gAmE"

Me: Aight let's go through the checklist then shall we?

Otome Game Checklist:
-Attractive characters ☑
-Gacha System ☑
-Plot line of us being brought to weird world ☑
-Voice acting (bonus) ☑
-No powers/abilities/magic ☑
-Getting dragged into drama even though we weak af ☑
-Has some sort of music related mini game ☑
-Paid system if you really desperate ☑
-Tsundere character (bonus) ☑
-School setting ☑
-Us being the last hope SOMEHOW ☑
-Mysterious af character(s) ☑
-Obsessed fanbase (cough cough SIMPS) ☑
-Annoying tiny mascot creature ☑
-Limited outfits ☑
-Eye-catching events ☑
-That one somewhat flirty character (bonus) ☑
-Every character is somehow single ☑
-Cinnamon roll characters (bonus) ☑
-FAN SERVICE ☑

Me: 😒 "nOt An OtOmE gAmE" sure man, we believe ya

-The Grim theory-

We know Grim right? The fun and energetic cat that kept getting us in trouble in the game. Yeah...him. And I'm sure we know Idia Shroud right? The hot haired gamer shut-in who likes cats. Him.

I've been thinking and I'm sure some of you have been too. Isn't it sorta suspicious how Grim has the 'supposedly unique' blue flames that ONLY the Shroud family has. I'm not sure when, but I remember seeing something of Grim saying he doesn't remember anything about his past at all. Nothing about his family nor where he came from.

He said he just woke up somewhere all alone with no clue how he got there. And (correct me If I'm wrong) when Idia was talking about erasing everyone's memories about S.T.Y.X. and the experiments, Ortho was against it. It looks like it's happened before and Ortho doesn't want it to happen again. Idk if I know what I'm talking about with that part ngl.

Idia LOVES cats too. And that's a fact, even in one of his cards he was being all grabby with Grim. Grim looks like he could be from Isle of Woe and I always thought that before it was revealed that he doesn't know of his home. I always thought that if monsters were to be accepted into Night Raven that Grim would definitely be a student of Ignihyde because he looks the part.

Back to the Idia loving cats thing, Grim also has the ability to eat blot crystals without it hurting him. Overtime I'm sure it does take a toll on him cough book 5-6 cough. BUT that's because of a very important detail that I think some of you who thought of his theory too have missed.

When Idia extracts blot from people, he's in the company. Grim has been eating blot crystals outside of the company. That could be why he started getting aggressive. Idk maybe I'm just over thinking things, could be a possibility though. But let's compare a few features of the two.

Idia has trademark blue flames - Grim has trademark blue flames.
Idia loves cats - Grim looks like a cat and is VERY cat like
Idia survives on blot - Grim can consume blot
Idia has sharp teeth - Grim has sharp teeth
Idia has a sinister grin - Grim has a sinister grin

They are alike but then again I can't be making up theories with no evidence. This is but a theory... A GAME THEORY!!

haha! Ah... I'm so weird for this 😔