~🍣🔪 ᏀᎡᏆᎷ'Տ ᏦᏆͲᏟᎻᎬΝ 🔪🍣~

{help because I realized there was already a cooking show 😭} {I can't play the game so excuse my lack of knowledge}

*clears throat dramatically*

Welcome everyone to the very first airing of Grim's Kitchen!

We have our lovely cat/raccoon/rat/thing host, Grim!

Now everybody!
We. Are. On. Air!

~••••••🔪••••••~

"Cater are the camera's rolling?!" Yuu yelled over at his senior. Said male gave a thumbs up and a wink.

"Is everyone ready for this amazing event made for the great Grim!" Grim jumped onto the judging table and into his star seat.

Everyone gave their words and signals of approval. Cater angled the camera and gave a countdown on his hand. Everyone in Twisted Wonderland waited eagerly for this new event. Could it be as huge as the Spelldrive competition? We'll see.

3...
2...
1...
🔺𝐎𝐧 𝐀𝐢𝐫🔺

*dramatic intro music*

"Welcome amazing viewers from across Twisted Wonderland! I am one of the judges of this event, Yuu Kiyaguri" Yuu calmly introduced as the camera glided across the the interior of the set up.

"This is the very first airing of our new big event! Hosted by two of our newest students as well as me, Trey Clover" Trey introduced as well, the drone footage panning over to the recording of the judging table where all three of them sat.

"And I am the host of this show! The great Grim of Night Raven College!" Grim said proudly.

"I'm sure you're all curious on what this is about" Yuu started with a smile.

"This is a cooking show of course. Started by the three freshmen of NRC" Trey continued with a closed eye smile.

"And it's hosted by me because no else in this school has an exquisite tongue like I do. Everyone else can cook so I'm putting them up the challenge to prove their worth in fine culinary arts" Grim said with a surprisingly straight face. Yuu and Trey were very surprised to say the least.

"Whoever walks out of round one without an approval from me doesn't get to go in their dorm's kitchen for a whole week! I've seen the contestants and I feel like taking out someone already..." Grim dead panned as the camera showed all the contestants before going back to them.

"No seriously... Who added Lilia to the show?" he mumbled to the other two. They both shrugged before Yuu cleared his throat.

"T-this year's batch is pretty lively I must say. Let's just hope they can cook up a good review for themselves. Let's hear what they have to say shall we?" Yuu intertwined his fingers together like a mafia boss before the camera panned to their interview.

<Interview room moment>

-Malleus Draconia
-House warden of Diasomnia
'An actual sweetheart'

"I mainly joined this show because I want to seem like something other than a powerful person when it comes to combat and magic" he says with a soft smile.

"Not a lot of times am I allowed in the kitchen because Sebel thinks I'll burn myself but I've learnt from a few friends on how to cook and bake" it shows a few behind the scenes clips of Yuu, M/n and Trey helping him cook while pushing Lilia out of the kitchen.