𓋜ᥴ᥆ᥒ𝗍rᥲᥴ𝗍 - ᥲzᥙᥣ ᥲsһᥱᥒgr᥆𝗍𝗍᥆ {⍴ᥲr𝗍 1}🐙

Ft: Leech twins :) (ish)

Lime? (Idk it was just me getting screwed over in a deal cause I'm stupid af)

Ok small storytime. The AI conversation was originally me tryna piss him off by making a deal where I get blackmail from him. The bitch tricked me... FOUR TIMES TOO... I FELT SO STUPID

"..." - thinking

"..." - talking

••••••••••

"Hey prefect! There you are, I need your help" I turned my attention to the person who was walking up to me. My internal expression soured at the sight of the deal maker himself, Azul Ashengrotto.

"Oh you've got to be f-cking kidding me..."

"Hm what is it?" I tilted my head with a smile.

"I really really need your help, it won't be too hard and I promise you'll get something out of it. So please agree" he pleaded without stating the reasoning.

"Ah shit, here we go..."

"Hm? What's the issue? I'd be happy to help" I said with a smile. On the inside though, I beg to differ.

He smiled happily and held out his hand to the side. "Well you see, I'm a little short on staff at the Mostro Lounge since most of the employees are on vacation. So I just need you to help with either cooking or waiting tables. It'll be the easiest week of your life!" he said happily with slight expectancy in his tone.

I internally deadpanned. "THIS SOUNDS LIKE A F-CKING SCAM!"

"How much am I getting paid?" I asked with a raised brow. He stood frozen for a moment, trying to think of an answer.

"A-about that, I'm kind of in a knot right now since I spent all of my expenses on other things" he chuckled nervously, a single sweat drop running down his forehead.

"Oh hell no"

"Hmm, I'm not working for you for free pal. Dorm expenses are weighing me down you know. How about we make a deal?" I suggested with a smirk. He seemed to perk up to the sound of that.

"Alright fine. How about I give you a room free of all expenses with a warm bed, full fridge and free WiFi. Of course in exchange for you working for me, how does that sound?" he smiled happily while waiting for my reply.

"Gawd damn... Free WiFi? FULL FRIDGE?! HOLY SH-"

I was taken aback, freezing for a moment before clearing my throat. "W-well I might agree with those conditions except the bed has to be extra soft and cold" he grinned happily. "Also, throw a few of your private photos, I know you must have some" I grinned playfully.

"W-what?! I- uhm what are you gonna do with them?" he stepped back a little, the tips of his ears tinting pink. I chuckled lightly.

"I won't do anything, I have other photos of people anyways. I've never used them for anything wrong" I smiled.

"Not yet"

"Hm, ok b-but do you promise you won't send them out to people?" he asked again, hesitation present in his tone.

"I already told you, I haven't leaked anyone else's nudes and stuff have I?" I grinned sincerely. To be honest, I don't have anyone else's photos that are nudes, just secret happy photos. "Now, do we have a deal?"

"Alright, it's a deal" he smiled.

"Hehehehe idiot!"

"I'll be in my dorm so just deliver the uniform there! I'll be at work tomorrow, bye bye~" I waved and walked off.