☆『𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬! - 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲』☆

Welcome beautiful, cute and possibly curious viewers! This is a mini series much like the other 4 I currently have running and am making. Party games is a 100% aged up modern AU based story line where everyone will either die or... NOT!
Isn't that exciting?
Isn't it thrilling?
Don't you feel the anticipation for the outcome of an almost 99.9% dangerous adventure that awaits?
Of course you do!

Now this story is a fun one... MURDER MYSTERY!
The exciting and friendship b̶r̶e̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ bonding adventure that you can play with everyone you trust! That totally won't end horribly..

Ah- Ahem! I mean, it will be great! I'm sure you know the rules so let's set the scene!

~•••••••••••••••☆•••••••••••••••~

"Why do I feel like something is gonna go horribly wrong tonight?" Yuu put down his phone and stared at the group. It was a sleepover and basically everyone was there.

You know them so I won't spend time naming off the whole cast. Ahem- he stood up and was about to head to the kitchen for a snack when.

"Hey guys wanna play some party games?" Ace spoke up and the room was sudden lively. It was what he expected at some points but he expected it from |M|, not Ace. Which was shocking for his usual thought process.

"I'm down. What's your idea?" |M| then agreed, a few others wondering as well.

"I don't know much party games..or any at all to be quite honest" Riddle cleared his throat as he looked away embarrassed.

"There are some party games like Truth or dare, never have I ever, twister, monopoly even..." As soon as Idia mentioned monopoly, Azul smiled wickedly. "But I'd prefer if that was our last option" the flame haired male frowned at the thought of playing that dreaded game with Azul ever again.

"We could also try Jackbox. I heard it's a pretty fun game to play with people" Deuce smiled at the idea, Jack agreeing with him. Heh. Get it, Jack agreeing with 'Jack'-box... I'll see myself out.

"We could play cake bash too if you all wanna try. I've personally never got the chance to but it would be fun" Trey fixed his glasses as he spoke, Cater nodding with his idea while Vil smiled in agreement, but.

"That would be fun or we could play Snipperclips. I definitely recommend that game" he suggested along with the idea of cake bash.

"I'd rather play Pico Park if anything" Ruggie grinned, everyone else yelling no almost immediately, giving him a scare. "Well jeez you didn't have to be that harsh" he folded his arms.

"We could try boomerang fu" -Silver

"I wanna play stick fight" -Leona

"How about gang beasts?" -Epel

"Rubber Bandits is fun too" -Cater

Commotion broke out as everyone debating left and right about one game to another. At some point they started giving their own opinions about single player games which completely threw off the point of party games which are supposed to be multiplayer.

"STOOOOOOPPPPPP!!" |M| stood up with his hands out, silencing the whole group. He took a deep breath before letting his hands fall to his sides.