𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑡 3 - 𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠

Ghost

M.Reader x Malleus Draconia

•••••••••

The quiet sounds that engulf his ears are deafening.

He opens his eyes and looks around. His head throbs, he puts his hand to it. His eyesight is blurry at first until he pains goes away.

He stands up from the bed he laid in and looks around more. The familiar interior of his room is around him.

Perhaps he was asleep for some time.

He leaves the room after seeing that his uniform was on his body. His hand trails across the railing as he goes downstairs.

He smiles and runs out of the dorm and down the pathway to the mirror leading to the campus.

He steps through and walks to the school, humming the whole time.

He enters the school and looks around for his friends. He doesn't see them and continues to class. He sits down and waits for class to start.

The class goes on normal and so do the rest.

He decides to head to the greenhouse instead of the cafeteria for lunch.

He enters to check up on his plants and sees his friends.

Ace
Deuce
Grim
Cater
Jack
Epel
Trey
Leona

And a few others. He runs up to them and waves with a bright smile. They don't notice him and he looks at their faces.

Suddenly they all look behind them and he waves again. Leona growls and turns away.

"Why are you here?"

He's confused, did he make Leona angry?

"I came to check on him as well"

He looks behind him and sees Malleus. He was holding a boquet of flowers as he stepped closer to the group.

Malleus then stopped directly in front of him. He held out the flowers to the boy who looked at them and then into the fae's eyes.

"Who're holding flowers out to?"

Leona looks in the spot he was pushing the flowers to. Malleus simply smiles sadly.

He holds out his other hand and places it gently onto his head.

"Do you not remember your own death?"

Those words sunk to the bottom of the ghost's unbeating heart. His soulless eyes widened as he took a step back.

Everyone else was shocked as well. They didn't utter a word from the shock.

"I-i don't understand..."

Malleus smiled and looked down at the flowers in his hands.

"It was my fault... I'm sorry..."

•••••••

Got lazy
This is super short

Anywahs bye