𓄂🤡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 🤡𓄂

Watch me cause chaos for every character in this chapter. But first, lemme figure out what even happens yeah? This is gonna be fun 😈

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~
-Taunting the Retainer-

From the moment he entered the dorm, Sebek just had a grudge against |M|. It had only been a mere 20 minutes and he already looks like he wants him dead. The boy didn't pay any attention to him, walking up to Malleus instead. Obviously Sebek didn't like that.

"Malleus-san, about my-" before he could get another word out, the retainer shut him down with his usually loud voice.

"HUMAN! REMOVE YOURSELF FROM WAKA-SAMA'S PRESENCE!" and this was the third time since he's tried talking to him that he got shut down. It was getting really irritating.

"Would you prefer I stand next to you then? Talk to you instead? Ask you important questions? Hmm?" He said all his with a teasing smile, inching his way closer to him.

Sebek flinched, his cheeks dusting red as he tried to appear brave. Yet his heartbeat was giving him away, he never realised how nervous he was getting. |M| chuckled and leaned away from him, placing his hand on his hip.

"Thought so" he smiled, his gaze averted to the other retainer. The silver haired boy seemed to be falling asleep while standing up.

The dragon fae watched |M| make his mischievous way over to him, all the while an intrigued smile was displayed on his face. He watched him poke Silver on the nose, the boy blinking his eyes open. He let out a chuckle, seeing the confused look on Silver's face.

"Amusing isn't it? They get along so well despite him just joining. I wonder why he was chosen so late" Lilia appeared out of nowhere, landing next to Malleus. The two faes watched |M| continue to mess with both retainers.

He was laughing while b̶u̶l̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ playing with Sebek, Silver also joining in on the laughter. The croco started to get upset and raised his voice while defending himself, |M| eventually stopped, leaving the two alone and heading back to his new room.

As he opened the door

⚠️𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓⚠️

-New Position-

"You want me to do..what again?" |M| raised a brow, confusion and skepticism in his gaze.

"Oh it's nothing hard, just monitor the students! Yuu is already handling that job as it is, so it shouldn't be too difficult for you to cover as well" Crowley gave a gentle smile, tilting his head slightly.

M/n raised a brow, clearly not buying his lame excuse of a leadership role. "You just want someone to do your job don't you?" Crowley flinched at those words.

"Ahem- W-why would you say that?" he stuttered out, clearly getting caught.

"Well, Mr. Crowley, first you made Yuu in charge of Grim the chaos caused and then you made Yuu in charge of snapping photos of students to document happy memories and content students to make it look like you're actually taking care of the students' problems and now you want me to be in charge of making sure no one kills the other. Sounds exactly like your pushing your responsibilities off onto someone else no?" he leaned over with his hands on the table, staring Crowley dead in the eyes.

The older male fidgeted under the boy's gaze before clearing his throat. "C-consider it a trial for leadership nonetheless! You benefit by making yourselves look good on campus!" he said nervously.