🖤 ⍴ᥲіᥒ - ძ᥆rm ᥣᥱᥲძᥱrs-іsһ ➹

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ Annoying... That's what you all are... Disgusting and horrible. Irritating creatures that prey on every ounce of weakness within someone. How can you even live with yourself. After everything... You are all such fucking assholes. Shut up... Shut UP... SHUT UP!!

Trigger Warning ⚠ : Might be a little overwhelming so read at your own risk.. (I said MIGHT cause idk if this is portrayed properly)

~••••••••••••••••••~

It's dark again. Are you even sure you know where you are? Your hand feels around in the air, quickly colliding with a metal wall in front of your face.

Oh right...

With a push, you stumble out of the enclosed space and fall on your bruised arms and legs. You coughed and pant, feeling dizzy from the blood loss. A harsh tug to your hair lifted you from the floor.

A Savanaclaw student along with another and a Pomefiore student stood before you. The brute threw you back into the locker and laughed as you fell back out.

"Pathetic little fuck. Go back to your world where you belong you useless shit" the three walked away as your vision blurred once again. The darkness grew stronger as the pain intensified.

"W..w-why..." You coughed, passing out by the second. A voice rang out through your ears as you faintly saw a head of green approach you. Your surroundings were gone.

Hours later you woke up in the nurses office. You felt pain all over and tried sitting up.

"Don't you even think about it. Get some rest.." your eyes met Trey's worried ones. He sighed and rubbed your bandaged arm.

"Please tell me what happened... I'll get Riddle to deal with it immediately if you do. Everything will be fine if you just tell m-"

"Stop worrying..."

"|M|..."

"Just..please. I don't want anyone else to know. Pretend you never saw this"

"How can I? This is going to haunt me forever. I just want to know that you're ok-"

"And I am... So just stop caring now" you turned your head away, picking at your bandages.

Trey sighed, carefully pulling you into a hug. Your eyes widened as you felt something get stuck in your throat, a burning pain. He rubbed your back as you sniffled.

"Just talk to me when you're ready. I'll always be here" his words were gentle, tears streaming down your face and staining his blazer.

-~.・゜゜・~-

"Fuck off kid!" You were thrown against the floor. Once again attacked for no reason by another Savanaclaw student.

You were in the cafeteria, eyes on the two of you from all over. As you staggered to stand up you were grabbed by the neck and lifted high. Your legs flailed around as you tried to take in any air.

Your vision was growing hazier, your body losing strength. Suddenly you were dropped to the floor and you could hear the sounds around you once more.

"What the hell is wrong with you hah? You got a death with carnivore?" You looked up, seeing Leona push down the student by his head.