☁︎ ᥒ᥆𝗍 ᥲ ᥣі𝗍𝗍ᥣᥱ ⍴ᥙ⍴⍴ᥡ - ??? ᥴrᥱᥕᥱᥣ 𓃩

Platonic? Fluff? Idek yet
It's not even an x Crewel chapter I just don't know what to do

~•••••••••••~

Silence engulfed the classroom.

A student sat in Mr. Crewels seat, idling on his phone. M/n and the others stared at him in disbelief.

Then they started to whisper.

"He looks so familiar"

"Who do you think he is?"

"Whoever he is, he definitely seems comfortable up there"

"He's kinda cute. ."

"Shut up Ryino"

"Sorry. . ."

Ace was the first to say something amongst the squad.

"That kid looks like Mr. Crewel! Like, an exact copy" he pointed at the boy. He stopped doing what he was doing on his phone and glanced at Ace before continuing his idling.

"Do you think Mr. Crewel made a bad potion and became this young? He even has a similar hairstyle and everything!" Deuce thought about it, pointing out the possibilities.

"Or maybe it could be his kid?" M/n rubbed his chin in thought, staring at the male deeply.

"I kinda doubt that. Not that I'm saying Mr. Crewel can't get bitches but it's like. .why would he bring the kid to school?" Yuu shrugged.

"Myah you got a point there" Grim folded his paws.

The door to the alchemy laboratory opened and none other than the infamous teacher himself, Divus Crewel walked in. The male in the chair looked up from his phone, staring boredly at the class and then the teacher.

Crewel paused, looking at the student in complete shock. He cleared his throat and snapped the whip into his palm.

"What are you doing here?" he narrowed his eyes at the male.

He shoved his phone into his pocket and leaned back. He then shrugged.

"Dunno, some carriage showed up and lowkey straight up kidnapped me. Now I'm here. I was sorted in uhh" he checked the ribbon around his forearm.

"Right, I'm in Pomefiore house. Are you upset big brother? " now the class was dead silent.

M/n then stood up, slamming his fists down as the whole class exclaimed.

"BIG BROTHER?!"

"T-thats Mr. Crewel's little bro?! No wonder they look the same" Ace flinched, stepping back cautiously.
(I just remembered something)

"A TEACHER'S YOUNGER SIBLING IN THE SAME CLASS AS US?! SUCH AN HONOUR!" Sebek bowed all stiffy.

"Oi, quiet pup. My head is already killing me" the male covered his ear while shooing him to shush.

"Ah-. . My apologies" he bowed again.

Crewel sighed and walked past his little sibling. He stood behind him and placed his hand on his head.