♿︎ ძᥱm᥆ᥒ 𝖿᥆᥊ - sᥲ᥎ᥲᥒᥲ𝗍rі᥆ 𓄂

Requested! 🤠 (I fixed it)

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ 𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑤 𝑜𝑟 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑎? 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔? 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓. 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙. 𝐼𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠... 𝐻𝑒ℎ

Not sure who requested it... I think Y0UNG_L1NK

~••••••••••••••••••••~

"Is it my turn yet?" a white tail with a (f/c) fade at the end swished around slowly, not attracting too much attention.

As the other student finally stepped away after being chosen for Heartslabyul, he stepped up. The mirror had a slightly awed reaction to seeing him before remaining stoic once more.

"State thy name" the face in the mirror moved as words left the surface.

"|M| |L/n|" his tone was elegant as well as taunting, a grin on his face once he uttered his name to the mirror.

The face remained unchanged for a moment, soon forming into confusion before it spoke. "The shape of your soul..contains so much..." The fox before the mirror grinned wider.

"I believe...you are fit for another but Savanaclaw suits you" it concluded its words, however still staring at him with a scrunched up face.

He lifted his hand to his face, his droopy cape sleeve covering his mouth as he tilted his head, his eyes closed as he let out a soft giggle before walking towards his dorm group. The face within the mirror watched before returning his attention to the other student in line.

"My, this is much more entertaining than I first imagined" those soft words left |M|'s lips as a calm smile crossed his face.

His dorm leader held a sharp gaze on him, catching the little details about him. Whenever he heard the name of another student along with the dorm name, his left ear would twitch. If he heard the student to be sorted into Savanaclaw or a student caught his attention, his tail would flick or move more often.

The lion looked away finally with a tired sigh. He doesn't even know why he's concerning himself with a simple freshman. He's just like the other freshman anyways.

Just a freshman is all. Just another freshman.

-~.・゜゜・~-

After the irritating and dragged out ceremony, Leona growled as he sat down on the lounge sofa. He removed his hood as the other students did the same.

"Well freshies, I'm the house warden of Savanaclaw. Just to make it clear...I couldn't care less what you do here as long as you don't kill yourselves or disturb my sleep" he grumbled, rolling his eyes before his gaze landed on the odd looking fox.