☁︎ mіᥣძ mіsᥙᥒძᥱrs𝗍ᥲᥒძіᥒgs - ᥣіᥣіᥲ ᥎ᥲᥒr᥆ᥙgᥱ 🐉

Requested! 🤠

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ He just needs someone to love.

~•••••••••••••••••••~

"One hundred and 78 years ago today, Malleus was born" a certain childish fae chuckled. You smiled, tilting your head slightly.

"It's always amazing to know how much you endured to be here. You're amazing Lilia-san" he paused for a moment before turning away.

You questioned the odd change of atmosphere in your head but decided against bringing it up. The stories he revealed to you was of his hardships to raise Malleus despite everything. You were impressed that he's never given up once.

"So, in spite of everything, aren't you happy you still have them to call family?" You smiled warmly, the cool wind of the night blowing past you two.

"Of course, but even so I miss Maleanor more than I can imagine. It has been quite lonely without her..even with the others keeping me company" he sighed, hanging his head low.

Your gaze lingered on him for a moment before you turned around. He looked up and turned to you, opening his mouth to speak but never uttering a word. He watched you enter the dorm in silence, now standing alone on the balcony of his room.

-~ Diasomnia - Dorm Lounge - Early Morning ~-

You sat idly on the lounge sofa, doing whatever on your phone. Your thoughts drifted back to the conversation with Lilia the night prior. Only the seven would know why you walked away so coldly. The fae must be thinking you despise him or something of the sorts.

"Why... What could I have said to him instead of leaving him? I'm such an idiot" you sighed, giving up with the attempt of distracting yourself. You heard a set of footsteps and looked around, catching sight of Malleus.

He smiled and sat next to you on the sofa. You greeted him good morning but he was momentarily silent. An odd atmosphere filled the room as your confusion lingered.

"Lilia was behaving strange this morning" he closed his eyes, placing a hand on his chin. "Do you perhaps know why?" He opened one eye, glancing at you.

You felt a chill run down your spine as you looked away. A sigh left your lips, a bitter taste corrupting your taste buds. You could only feel guilt as you believed you were the cause of this 'strange behaviour'.

"I.. Maybe it was because of how I acted last night..." You hung your head low, ashamed of yourself.

"No" you looked up, turning your head to Malleus. "It is because he believes that he made you uncomfortable. He assumed something of what he said had put you off and now he's too ashamed to show his face to you" the fae smiled lightly.

Your eyes widened, Malleus let out a chuckle at your reaction. He simply stood up and walked to the door.

"I suggest you go clear up the minor misunderstanding" he smiled before leaving the room.

Immediately as he did you sprung up to your feet and dashed to the fae's room. You knocked a few times and waited anxiously. A reply was heard from the other side before you opened the door.

"Lilia... I want to apologize to you I-.. Last night was a misunderstanding, I didn't mean to react like how I did-" you froze, seeing Silver and Sebek in the room. You took a step back in shock and embarrassment.