♿︎ kіᥒkᥡ sһ!𝗍 - ᥣᥱ᥆ᥒᥲ kіᥒgsᥴһ᥆ᥣᥲr 𓄂

M.Reader x Leona Kingscholar

Tw! - Heavy unbottled swearing

Spook Special!

-𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤- 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥; the one randomized day where I decide to type out the most unhinged, unbottled, unscripted, untitled, nonsensical, heart throbbing, non-giving-a-fuck, word vomit smut imaginable.

So basically it needs a load of warnings once I'm done. If you don't see them then remind me in the comments so I can put them. Also I'm gonna basically just throw some fucking kinktober shit that literally has no plot or anything. I'll make myself cringe and won't fucking delete it.

It's just for kisses and giggles. Im feeling vibes to do something random. Might not be good cause I won't proofread it.

Tw!!:
> unhinged
> toys
> dirty talk
> daddy kink
> gagging
> odaxelagnia (bite kink)
> face fucking

Lowley underwhelming tbh.

Was writing this near to my mother....

Welp! That's all of the warnings I got for ya! They are lowkey mild but you get the point!

~•••••••••••••~

These were one of those days.

The days you would just laze around and-

Fuck it.

Short black skirt.
Black lace thigh highs.
Crop top with long sleeves.
Chocker.
Why not just let your hair down, put a bow head band on it too.

You were bent over on Leona's bed, shoving your fingers in and out of your ass. Soft, lewd squelching noises mixed with your moans were the only noises heard in the room.

Who knows where Leona was? You could care less. You did this cause you could. You couldn't give a fuck if it messed up his bed.

But then the thought of him getting upset began turning you on more than ever.

"A-ah... F-..fuck~" you began rocking your body onto your fingers, stimulating yourself further.

This was really one of those days. One of the days when you could give less fucks.

"Mgh.." your cock leaked precum below you, rubbing against the bed sheets as your skirt really wasn't covering shit.

As you continued, inching closer to cumming, you heard the door click. You didn't pay it any mind and kept going.

"What the fuck?!" It was Leona atleast.

"Ngh.. D-do you have to be- ah~... T-that fucking loud haah..." You finally stopped, sitting up with an annoyed expression.

"Do I have to be. . .- This is my fucking room! And what the fuck are you doing. .wearing all that?" His gaze traveled down your body. The way you sat seemed so alluring, he almost felt like fucking you right then and there.

"Yeah well it's my body, so I can wear whatever shit I want. Speaking of, you look interested, wanna do something?" you fixed yourself, still a little pissed you had to stop earlier.

He stared at you for a moment. He closed the door behind him, walking over to his bed and staring down at you.

"What? Does it involve fucking you senseless since you seem so desperate in that outfit of yours" he folded his arms, smirking as his eyes scanned your body once more.