۝🤡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝕿𝖞𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙 🤡۝

For the longest time my dilemma was just questioning the lack of character in that title. For the actual book y'know? Cause we already have the Crimson tyrant or whatever so it feels overused y'know. Anyways...

It is time! The 5th book. Just one more until we get stuck at a standstill from book 7. That's when it all comes together hehe...

HELP I JUST REALISED THAT I'VE BEEN LEAVING HINTS?? Like hints about why |M| doesn't remember his past. Hints OTHER than the chapter long hints... LIKE WTF BRAIN?? why didn't I tell myself?? Omg...

Love how this mini series started out as a joke and now I'm here tryna make it perfect. It's all because of how much more serious the ACTUAL game gets further down in the books. You get me?

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~
-Gifts-

"Haaaaaa... I'm tired and it's cold.. Everything is miserable" you were being a downer, the real cause is unknown but you just keep telling yourself it's just because of the cold.

In reality though. Your face softens, your gaze drifts to the gift you had received from an unknown person. It was a beautiful pair of earrings with a matching necklace. Right next to the gift was a red lipstick.

You personally weren't big on the vibrant red colour and much preferred a darker shade if not none at all. The set of jewellery along with the lipstick was all from the same person.

"Who would send me lipstick? Do they think I'm a woman or something? Then again why is this apple themed?" A sea of questions flooded your mind but you brushed them off again.

It could be a secret admirer. Or even a friend, maybe a friend of a friend. Maybe even a relati-... Right, you don't have any that you know about. The memories of your mother still aren't clear.

"Who would send me these..." your words drift out into the emptiness of your room. You expect no answer but yet something shuffles near the window.

Your guard raises as you grab your magic pen and rise from your bed. With steady steps, you carefully make your way to the balcony of your dorm room and look around.

"My my, so on guard are we" you swivel around with your pen raised, only to see a familiar bob cut blonde as he raised his hands with a smile.

"Rook-san.." You lowered your pen, "What are you doing here?" with a step back, you lowered your guard fully.

"I simply came to check something. Do not worry Monsieur lapin" he lowered his hands and walked backwards into your room. You followed him, raising your guard only slightly.

"Why are you calling me a rabbit?" You scoffed, walking past him into your room and organizing the stuff on your bed.

"Why, because you react so alerted, just as a rabbit does. Not to mention your adorable eyes when you grow serious or determined" he chuckles and walks around the room, looking at everything.

You blinked in surprise, furrowing your brows as you follow his movements with your eyes. He stops and picks up the gifts but you quickly took them from him.

His face was serious for a moment bepfre he smiled. "Ah, protecting a gift from someone special?" he teased.

"As if.. This came from someone who I don't know, but I'll figure it out and return them. Right now I don't need anyone touching them" you calmly spoke before placing them on your desk.