𓋜 ⍴ᥣᥲᥡ - ძі᥎ᥙs ᥴrᥱᥕᥱᥣ 𓃩

Request 🤠

M.Reader x Crewel

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ As a student teacher, you're not exactly much older nor younger than the other staff you work with. Well...everyone is visibly younger than Trein BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! Now, students are childish but that's how they are. Stress builds up from that. You know the best way to relieve stress?

You're of age cause idk, I get a little uncomfy with these freely written teacher ships. Idk man, they just don't settle with me too easy. Consider the reason you're of age is cause you were like Leona for the first two years of NRC. Then you realize you didn't wanna be stuck in this school and actually graduated like it was nothing.

~••••••••••••••••~

You let out a sigh and sipped your coffee. Your gaze caught sight of the other teachers discussing their first class. Weren't they supposed to be in the classrooms waiting eagerly to catch a single student half a millisecond late?

Don't they have something that's not better to do? Can't they just do something else? Gosh...

"I'm certainly still shocked with how much Ashengrotto only does exceptionally in my class" Coach Vargas folded his arms.

"No surprise, Yuu mentioned to me after his incident that the kid was traumatized with athletics" the nurse shrugged.

"Ugh but these first years consistently fool around in my class, turning one student to the next into different creatures" Crewel groaned, massaging his temple. (refer to other chapters)

"As if they don't doze off in my class too" Trein shook his head while petting Lucius.

"Mrrrrroooowww" Lucius chimed in (I think).

"Everyone dozes off in your classes. One time I even caught Crowley tilting to sleep while supervising your class" Crewel glanced at said person.

"U-uh well! I just never got any sleep that night, yes that's it. I never slept well" Crowley attempted to save his case.

They all turned their attention away from the bird man towards the other person that lingered in the room. You tensed as you felt their gazes on you.

"How about you? What happened in your class?" Sam smiled, leaning on the back of your chair.

You sighed, placing down your cup and looking at them. The class you taught wasn't really any special courses. Simple Math and the basic Language and Literature classes for these dolts.

(HELP I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WERE SO MANY CLASSES)

The most disappointing feat you've ever encountered was seeing Deuce spend almost five minutes trying to calculate the sum of 4000 thaumarks and another 3294. It was...extremely hard to watch.

Don't even get us started on Grim and Ace trying to read a book. You were collecting lesson supplies in the library and caught sight of the two struggling to read Moby Dick. Then you discovered they only picked up the book because Ace saw the title.

Yuu was a normal case, he had most things under wraps. But it was quite sad to see him struggling to converse normally with the students from Diasomnia considering they speak in old english with most phrases and sentences.