♡🤡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖞𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙 🤡♡

To sum the story up.
Also how it would be if someone had common sense in this game (*cough* Yuu doesn't count *cough*)
Plus some extra gifts~

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~

-Meeting Ace-

"Pfft- AHAHAHA! I can't take it anymore!" Ace starts to laugh at them, jesting at the incident from the opening ceremony as if that wasn't old news by now.

"Puh-lease! None of you could even show any reason why you get in so now you're all janitors? Ha ha! This is one hell of a joke!" He kept going on and on, mocking the trio.

|M|narrowed his eyes at the ginger, chucking a rock between his eyes.

"Fuck off man! Why don't you get transported to some foreign world and see how Yuu feels! Right now I dont wanna hear lip from a person that was busy running around like a chicken with their head chop off!" He hissed, Grim cheering him on.

"Yeah! You tell 'em!" The grey cat jumped up with a large grin on his face.

Ace glared at him, rubbing his forehead. "Whatever, at the end of the day I'm still admitted to the school while you're just a 5 second hire. Hard to believe the headmaster even wanted someone like you to clean to school. He should've made you clean the bathrooms or the dumpsters so you can be one with your people" he snickered.

"Heh, oh come on. Is that the only insult your pea brain can come up with? Maybe you're the one who needs to take a second swing at kindergarten so you can widen your vocabulary" |M| taunted, a smirk on his face.

"Huh? You wanna go princess?" Ace glared back at him, oddly mock-complimenting his good looks.

"I'm flattered but I'd rather restle with a pig. At least it will put up a better fight" |M| taunted once again, a crowd of students gathering to watch the fight.

Grim and Yuu stood back, but that didn't mean the grey monster wasn't gonna try and intervene at some point. "This is not gonna end well..." Yuu mumbled, backing into a statue.

"You-.. Take this!" Ace launched a wind spell at |M|, Grim coming in clutch and adding fire to it which made it stay in place before outing.

"Nice save little bud" the male smiled at the monster.

"Heh, you should be praising me more or else you would've been blown away" Grim clearly liked the attention. |M| didn't say anything further and turned his attention to Ace as he shifted his mocking to Grim.

That certainly got the cat riled up and the inevitable outcome of the charred statue made everything worse. |M| sighed with a look of disappointment, soon catching sight of the headmage.

They were disciplined of course and got a punishment. After the headmage had left Ace walked up to |M| and grabbed his collar.

"I'm not done with you yet pretty boy" he threatened, but |M| just found it almost cute.

"Sure, sure just don't be so close to my face" he mumbled, averting his gaze from the ginger. Ace let go and stared at him for a second or two before heading off to class.

"What was that all about?" Yuu came over to him, putting his hand on his shoulder while watching Ace walk away.

"Damn he was actually kinda hot" Yuu recoiled his hand in shock, staring at the male in utter disbelief.