CHAPTER TWO

Seven days after YB's diss track

ALANTA, GEORGIA (ONE OF DURK'S STUDIOS). AFTERNOON.

DURK...

"You sayin' nothin' only makes you look like uh bitch," Taurus blurted. He pushed his whiskey cup away from himself. He was too disgusted to drink anymore.

"Why you sa worried? It's been seven days since dat shit, drop it." Durk demanded.

"Drop it?!," Taurus scoffed.

Thug rolled his eyes as he drew from his blunt. "Here we go--," He exhaled.

"Nigga, when you get dissed, I get dissed, when I get dissed, you get dissed," Taurus frowned. His voice sounded familiar to Von. Durk looked at him. His heart fluttered. It was as if Von was speaking through Taurus. I mean, the two use to semi date.

Von loved himself some Taurus, nigga was by his side all day every night like a damn dog. Taurus could be talking shit to him and he'd do nothing but laugh and smile. Taurus was his one and only, he was different from Von's past exes. He actually loved him for him.

"Fuck dis chill shit, it's pissin' me off." Taurus ordered. "You eithea gon say sumthin, or imma say sumthin, and it won't be purdy."

That night when Von was killed Taurus vowed he would get revenge some way some how, whether he had to torture his opps mentally or physically he would do whatever it took. Although YB had no part in Von's death, he is a friend of Von's opp. Tyquian. He hisses at the name. What was his mama thinking when she named him?

Durk huffed as he reached into his back pocket, he couldn't allow Taurus to do it. He would get both they assess in serious trouble.

"You bettea be glad I love ya ass," Durk responded.

Taurus smiled and for a glimpse a flash of Von's face appeared.

Durk went to his Twitter and quickly said the following.

"I ain't even bust yet and you still gawking on ma dick, lol, I ain't stressing, I'll just nut on yo chin, since you like me so much."

"Dis good fa ya," Durk turned his phone around. Thug and Taurus leaned forward, their eyes following the words, Thug leaned back in his sofa. "It's fine ta me, simple and ta da point."

"Ight, ight, T?,"

Taurus shook his head. "Dis shit is weak, I heard ma momma diss bettea dan dis." He snatched Durk's phone out of his hand. He leaned back and made his fingers go to work.
Durk turned around in his chair and turned the volume down on his speakers.