CHAPTER SEVENTEEN (SET FIRE TO THE RAIN )

JOSH...

The relationship is platonic, but seeing Kai all booed up with Tyquian made him jealous. He remembered it was just him and Kai, but now that Tyquian was in the picture...Sigh.

Did Kai not have any feelings for him anymore?
They had sex some months ago after the NBA Finals and it was fun. After that, the two grew closer and began more than just the title Friends. Then they traveled to Cleveland and Kai completely switched. Josh didn't take it seriously until last night, when Kai had snuck off to go sleep with Tyquian.

Tyquian's hand rested on Kai's thigh as he sped down the highway. The two were talking and chatting about things that Josh could care less about. The three were heading to the studio. Not to drop no raps or beats. Jonathan was there with Toosi and Jonathan had invited him.

Josh looked out his window. He should've went to hang out with Duke.

...

STUDIO...

Jonathan had left Kane back at the hotel.

Beats echoed and vibrated the floor like an earthquake. Toosi was rocking in his chair, smoking a blunt Jonathan had brought.
Jonathan sipped his liquor. "I don't know how ta but can lean." Toosi mumbled as he exhaled. "And make dem bad bitches put dey hands on dey knees."

"Dis nigga hea', text back bitch." Jonathan frowned.

"You must be tryna text Kentrell,"

"Yeah, woke up and da nigga was gon."

"Don't bother, he chillin' wit Durk, dey might be fuckin'," Toosi rolled his eyes.

"I doubt it." Jonathan laughed. "Kentrell tryna go slow wit Durk. We had uh talk last night, ain't gon say much cuz it was between me and him, but, he in love wit dat nigga. He ain't tryna fuck nothin' up."

Toosi scoffed. "Kentrell and taking thangs slow, shouldn't be in da same fuckin' sentence, he got multiple busted up bitches pregnant and now he wanna take thangs slow."

"Yeah, da nigga made mistakes befa, maybe he tired of da same repeated cycles." Jonathan sipped his liquor again. He cleared his throat as he grabbed his phone. It was vibrating.

Toosi turned down the volume down just as Kai entered through the half opened door.

Jonathan answered the phone and sat it on his stand. "And where yo ass at?," He jokingly frowned.

"Chillin' wit Golden," Kentrell gleamed as he sat the phone on the nightstand so that it showed him and Durk. Durk was laying on his chest, he giggled cutely.

"Hmph," Toosi said before he turned in his chair and saw Kai. "My forehead twin!,"

Kai chuckled as he walked up to him, the two dapped each other up.
Then Josh and Tyquian came in. Toosi ignored Ty, they didn't have no beef with each other, they just didn't fuck with each other. Tyquian glanced across and almost exploded with anger. On Jonathan's phone he saw Durk cuddled up on Kentrell.

Toosi dapped Josh and pulled him into a tight hug, if Kai was cool with Josh, so was he.

"Y'all got da zaza and da liquor." Josh said with excitement.

"Zaza?," Jonathan snickered as he turned around.

"It's uh Floridian thang," Kai said as he dapped Jonathan up.
He looked into the camera and waved.
Kentrell and Durk waved back.

"See? I told you y'all would be great togethea." Kai said.

Durk waved him off while Kai chuckled.

Tyquian walked over and grabbed Kai's waist. He pulled him close. "Who on da pho--," He pretended to be shocked as Kentrell looked at him.

Durk's smile disappeared. What the fuck was Ty doing there? With his friends?

Kentrell and Tyquian just stared at each other, both shocked and angry.

"Let's go sit down." Kai could feel the heat built up, he grabbed Tyquian's hand and the two walked away from the camera.
Josh stood infront of the camera and waved before he walked off.

"Who da fuck was dat?," Durk frowned.

"He uh friend of Kai, he cool people." Jonathan said.

"Where Kane at?," Kentrell asked as he placed his hand on Durk's ass.

"He back at da hotel sleepin',"

Kai sat in between his favorite boys. "Y'all makin' new song?,"

"Nah, we just chillin', smokin' and drinkin'," Toosi said.

"Pass dat shit." Tyquian snarled.

Jonathan handed Tyquian a bottle of Hennessey.
"Oh, I love henny," Kai moaned softly.
Toosi laughed. "You gettin' hard?,"

"Nah, it just taste good." Kai chuckled.

Tyquian opened the lid and took a sip, he then handed to Kai and he took a sip, he then handed to Josh and he took a sip.

"Y'all look like sum groupies." Toosi commented.
Kai shrugged as he rubbed Josh's lap.
Josh felt a lump in his throat. Tyquian reached across and kissed Kai's neck, tenderly. Josh reached over and kissed on the other side of Kai's neck. Kai grabbed their necks and closed his eyes.

Durk's brows rose at the action. He had forgotten he despised Tyquian. Kentrell arched his brows, he was upset Tyquian had moved on so quickly, but, so, so, thrilled at the same time.

Tyquian poured some liquor into his mouth and leaned forward to grab Josh. He pressed his lips against his and shared his liquor. Toosi grabbed his phone and distracted himself from the homosexuality going on around him.

Jonathan, Durk, and Kentrell quietly watched as Kai got dominated by Josh and Tyquian. It was like an live action gay porno.
Tyquian was enjoying dominating Josh and Kai, he had forgotten he was in the studio with his homies. Josh reached across and rubbed Tyquian's chest.

Kai heard complete silence and opened his eyes. He saw the eyes that were glued on him. He didn't feel shy, or embarrassed. He felt slightly uncomfortable. Josh opened his eyes and stopped, his face flushed and red.
Tyquian cleared his throat.

"Why y'all stop?," Jonathan teased. "Might as well getcha nut on."

Josh covered his face.

"Aye, stop tryna fuck Kai, he can only handle one dick at uh time!," Durk laughed.

"He uh small body, y'all goin' ta hell fa tryna jump him wit y'all dicks." Kentrell commented.

"Leave ma babies alone." Tyquian said as he placed his hands on Kai and Josh's thigh. "Y'all just jealous, cuz y'all ain't got play, I ain't had ta hide nothin' ta get dem."

Kentrell frowned. He knew what he was getting at.

Josh felt ecstatic. He'd never been in a three way before. Or in a relationship with two other people, but, if Kai was down, he was down.