CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

KENTRELL...
DURK'S CRIB

Durk woke up, the sun beamed through the curtains. Kentrell laid ontop of him, and snored softly in his ear. He then felt Kentrell's member still stuck in him.

He wiggled his hips but that didn't seem to work. So he gently grabbed Kentrell's member and slowly pulled. His thighs tensed up and he started to find pleasure again. When he pulled Kentrell out. He breathed heavily.

With his fingers he repeatedly penetrated himself while Kentrell slept ontop of him.
He whimpered in Kentrell's ear and arched his back continuously.

Kentrell woke up with a frown. He glanced down and grabbed Durk's hand.

"What is you doin'?." Durk pouted.

"You not allowed ta fuck yaself." Kentrell said husky. "Dats what I'm here fa"

Durk whined as Kentrell pushed his lubricated dick back inside him. He furrowed his brows and made faces that could make any man's ego rise.

He grabbed Kentrell's face and kissed him harshly. His legs vibrated and Kentrell replaced his pre-cum with new cum. Durk's body violently jerked and his own cum leaked down to his anus.

Kentrell laid on his back and went back to sleep. Durk got out of bed and went to his personal bathroom. He closed the door, turned the shower on and hopped into the shower.

...

Once Durk stepped out the shower, he grabbed his new clothes and put them on. He then left his bedroom and headed downstairs to his island.
Andre sat on the counter with a smile.
Durk walked over to the fridge and opened the fridge.

"You look energetic and refreshed as hell." Andre joked.

Durk smiled, "Yeah, dats what happens when you get good dick."

Andre laughed. "Okay den, you bettea hype yo nigga up."

Durk chuckled and grabbed a bottle of water and a bag of grapes. He pushed the fridge closed with his hip.

"So, whatcha gone make him? Ya gotta reward him fa his work."

"He doesn't eat pescatarian meals. I might have ta order him sumthin'." Durk grabbed his phone. "Hopefully sooner or later, I'll be able to cook him sumthin' nice."

"I like dis version of you."

"Me too," Durk smiled. "Taurus called me last night."

"What'd he say?."

Durk shrugged, the only thing he remembered was Kentrell ontop of him.

"He probably didn't want shit no ways."

"Yeah, where's Jamell?."

"Back at da house, I ubered back here to get ma belongings but got tired and crashed."

Jonathan walked in.
Durk bent over the island and began to order some breakfast.

"Mornin'."

"Morning Jonathan." Andre smiled as she walked over and hugged him.

"Should I go live, or, is Kentrell and Taurus still beefin'." Jonathan joked.

Durk frowned.
Jonathan laughed.

"What does Kentrell gotta go withcha live?". Andre asked.

"I'm just fuckin' wit Durk, when Kane get up, we gone head ta da club, y'all wanna come?."

"Yeah, let me call Jamell and tell him." Andre left to go get her phone.

"Imma stay behind, y'all have fun." Durk said.