CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX (SYSTEM)

Josh and Toosi sat boredly by the booth. Gay men, Trans women, and lesbians danced and grinned on each other. It was a sight to see.
A half- naked bottom danced on a singular pole.

Josh sighed softly and watched the crowd in front of him.

"Why did I agree ta do dis shit?," Toosi covered his eyes as another half-naked bottom walked by.

"I say we should just bounce. I should've apologized ta Kai---," He looked up and saw a light skin gentleman sitting by himself. He had beautiful brown eyes and thick naturally brown ginger dread.

Josh nudged Toosi as the fine gentleman looked up and gazed at him. He smiled cutely.

"Who dat?," Josh asked.

"Nigga, I don't know, go talk to him." Toosi said.

"Oh shit, should I? I'm nervous as fuck ,"

"Yeah you should go talk ta 'im, he obviously feelin' ya." Toosi smiled.

Josh smugged as he got up. He wiped his eyebrows and made his way over to Max.

Max chuckled as Josh sat down right beside him. "Ya know, you could've sat in front of me, ya assaultin' ma personal space."

"You was just assaultin' me witcha stare jit, and besides, you don't want me ta sit across from you, ya seem da type ta like niggas being dis close." Josh smiled.

Max shrugged. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Ya lookin' fa sex or sumthin'?,"

"Nah, dats if you lookin' fa sex, I'm lookin' fa uh relationship. Tryna get ta know ya." Josh looked back and saw Toosi getting up from the booth. He turned and left the club.

"Dis ain't da right place ta be lookin' fa uh relationship. People here just like ta pump and dump. You like ta pump or get dumped?,"

"I'm uh pumpin' type of nigga,"

Max smiled and reached down to touch Josh's groin. "Ya must have an anaconda?,"

"If I didn't I wouldn't be pumpin' now would I?,"

Max smiled, he reached forward and kissed Josh. Josh caressed his jaw and sucked on his tongue. Max placed his hand on his chest and softly shoved him. "Let's go ta ma place. We need sum privacy."

Josh got up, he took Max's hand and the two went off.

...

KENTRELL...

Durk reached forward and shoved a small sauced up potato into Kentrell's mouth. He hummed softly as he chewed down.

Durk laid back against the headboard and caressed Kentrell's head with his other hand. The two were watching Rick and Morty as planned.

Suddenly Durk's phone buzzed. Kentrell grabbed it and handed it to him. Durk looked at his notification. He swallowed hard. It was YB, Jesse.
He unlocked his phone and answered the message.

"You alright? I heard about da shooting." Jesse messaged.

"Yeah, I just got out da hospital, I'm chillin' at da crib, where you at?," Durk sent the message. His phone buzzed again and Kentrell looked up. He saw the slight anger and worry on Durk's face. "What's da deal?,"

Durk ignored him.

"Damn, they let you out early? I was just there trying to check on ya, but you wasn't there. That's okay, I wanna see ya, where you at now?."