CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR (MISSION)

JESSE...

"Kentrell uh punk pussy ass fag!." Jesse yelled on his IG live. "Him and Durk ain't street niggas, dose pictures and dat video of dem isn't A.I or edited, it's real!."

Jesse followed behind Kentrell all the way to Gas Craft. He didn't care if he died today, he wanted social media to know how fake Kentrell and Durk were.

"Dey got engaged last night! And dey fucked! Yeah! Yeah! Dey ain't real street niggas! Dey was nevea beefin'!" Jesse smiled as the comments flooded with 'Fuck Yb.' And 'Fuck Durk.'

"Look, look, me and Ben finna go press Kentrell right nie, and if he don't make da first move, he uh pussy. Tyquian too!."

Durk drove into Gas Craft the same time as Kentrell. He parked some inches away from the SUV and pulled his shiesty mask from his jacket. He pulled his mask over his face and let down the tinted window just a crack.

Kentrell tucked his pistol into his waistband and got out the driver seat. Tyquian opened the passenger side and got out.
The two rushed over to Jesse and Ben.

"Shoot pussy ass! Don't pull out da phone and play victim!." Tyquian shouted.

"Where ya guns at!?." Kentrell yelled. "I'm tryna go out in uh blaze of glory!."

"Where Durk at?!." Ben smiled. "Huh?! Bring dat nigga out!."

"You want meh ta go all da way ta Atlanta?! Fa an opp?! Aftea I kill you two, fa ya sake, I'll go kill him off too!." Kentrell smiled.

Durk sucked his tooth and frowned.

"You know damn well he hea' witcha! Stop lyin'." Ben demanded.

"Do ya see him around?! Stop playin' wit Kentrell, pull ya gun out nie!." Tyquian snarled.

"See what I mean?!." Jesse pointed the phone in Tyquian's face. Kentrell immediately smacked Jesse's phone out of his hand.

"Yo fake ass fuck Jess! You know damn well ya shot at meh and ma niggas first! Ya shot up ma concert and nearly killed ma fans!."

Ben pulled his gun out and pointed it at Kentrell. "Bust uh move bitch!. I'll blow ya cap off!."

Before Tyquian could grip his gun. Jesse pulled his out and pointed it at him. "Dis ends taday!."

Jonathan moved up to the driver seat, just in case shit popped off and they had to get away again. He waited impatiently. He wanted to see both Ben and Jesse drop that instant.
Durk snuck out of Duke's car and snuck over to Kane's SUV. He knocked on the window.

"Baby." He said softly.

Jonathan turned his head. He scrunched his nose. "Who da fuck?--."

Durk pulled his mask up. "Let me in."

Jonathan chuckled softly, he unlocked the passenger door and allowed him inside. "Damn, yo ass really serious 'bout dis."

"I want dem dead." Durk said as he pulled his mask down. "I came ovea because I needed uh clear shot. Roll da window down uh little." He crawled to the backseat.

"Glad ya came." Jonathan rolled the window down alittle. "Ben gotcha nigga in uh sticky situation."

"Dats okay, he bettea be grateful he engaged ta uh clean shootea." He aimed his gun and waited.

"Pull da trigga!." Kentrell commanded. "Ya got da one up! Do it!."

"I ain't want ta do dis, I really wanted ta be ya friend again, but dat bitch gotcha wrapped around his finger. Our friendship won't eve' last." Ben said.

"Ya thank I would want ta be y'all friends aftea errythang y'all put meh through? Y'all niggas didn't care 'bout meh, I got uh bettea chance of ma opps takin' care of meh dan y'all. Dats why y'all been dropped. Y'all ain't shit witout meh!."

Durk closed one eye and pulled the trigger.

Ben's body dropped to the ground. He had been shot between the eyes. Kentrell's face gotten coveted in Ben's blood.
Everything felt in slow motion. Jesse couldn't believe what just happened, his companion had been shot and killed in front of him.

Jesse pulled the trigger in his gun, but it jammed on him. Kentrell smiled with glee as he saw the panic in his eyes. He pulled his gun from his waistband and shot him in his dome.

People around them began to run and speed off in their car. Durk opened the backseat and got out. He ran back over to Duke's car, got in, and sped off.

Kentrell and Tyquian raced back to Kane's car and got in. Jonathan reversed and sped onto the road.
Kentrell breathed heavily. He didn't mind if Jesse died, but Ben? His teen hood friend? It kinda hurt.

"Thanks fa dat shot Jonathan, ya saved our assess." Tyquian said as he crawled into the passenger seat.

"Dat wasn't me, dat was Durk." Jonathan said.

Kentrell felt his phone buzz. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and looked at his notification. "Aye, Durk said meet him by da Bullhead Lake Pier." He said dryly.

"Why ya upset? Ya wanted dem dead." Tyquian snarled.

Kentrell ignored him. He turned to his window and stared hopelessly.

...

DURK...

Durk pulled his mask off and tossed it on the passenger seat. He fixed his clothes and got out the car the same time Jonathan pulled up beside Duke's vehicle.

The pier was quiet, not a soul there. He walked to the edge of the pier and waited on Kentrell.
Kentrell dragged himself to the end of the pier and stood beside Durk. He reached down, grabbed a pebble and tossed it into the lake. "Thanks fa savin' meh Golden."

Durk sat on the edge of the pier. "No problem. I told ya I'm ya ride or die."

Kentrell smiled softly and sat down beside him, he placed his arm around his waist. "Wish Ben had of seen I still cared 'bout 'em."

"Was I not suppose ta shoot him?." Durk asked. "Ya sound sa dry."

Kentrell felt his energy coming back. "Ya was. I feel maself comin' back."

Durk smiled and laid his head on his fiancée's shoulder. "We gotta leave Cleveland right nie, dis shit is ta dangerous fa us."

"Ya right 'bout dat." Kentrell smiled. "Ya thank I'll be fine in Atlanta?."

"Wit me? Yes." Durk turned to Kentrell. "Nie, whatcha say ya was do ta meh once we get ta Atlanta?."

Kentrell chuckled. "Can't believe ya didn't fuhget."

Durk laughed.

Kentrell rubbed Durk's thigh. "I'm sorry fa keepin' sa much away from ya. I'm just not use ta dis, I usually just fuck and leave."

"Me too, but, ya special Kentrell, fa sum odd reason, we were meant fa each othea."

"When too negatives connect it can make uh positive." Kentrell shrugged.

Durk cutely laughed. "Get up, we gotta go. Police are probably at da crime scene."

Kentrell smiled and got up by the help of
Durk. "I love when ya sound like such uh badass."