CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE (INFLUENCE)

TAURUS...
NLE'S PENTHOUSE...

GORE INCOMING...

NLE smiled as he handed Taurus a cup of raw coffee. The two were in his bedroom. Taurus looked at the clock and gulped hardly. It was 11:53. He then saw an envelope opener.

He chuckled. "Dis ain't da 40s, why ya got dis shit?." He grabbed the sharp object and looked at the sharpness of it.

"Ma grandma gave meh dat before I moved from Memphis." NLE said as he sat beside him. Taurus awkwardly smiled.

"Wanna watch uh movie or---."

"If I was here to watch uh movie, I wouldn't be here." Taurus sat the envelope opener on the edge of the nightstand just in case for later on. "Ya know why we're here." He cutted through the bullshit. He was so tired of niggas beating around the bush, that shit gets old and tiring fast.

NLE looked on surprised before he softly smiled. Taurus grabbed his face and kissed him. Soon this body will be Von's, might as well see what NLE was working with.

The two moved to the middle of the bed.

"Not da heart, or da brain." Von whispered.

Taurus climbed ontop of NLE. He leaned down and kissed him tenderly.

"His stomach, or neck, I need blood Taurus." Von smiled.

The sharp object flashed in Taurus eyes. He glanced at the clock. 11:58.

"Blood." Von said.

Taurus grabbed the envelope opener off the edge of the nightstand. NLE was so distracted in lust he didn't have enough to notice or react.

When Taurus hung the weapon over his head, NLE placed his hands up.

"T whatcha doin'?!."

Taurus furrowed his brows. "It had to be you." He plunged the object into NLE's stomach and felt as he squirmed under his thighs. Blood spread onto the sheets and touched onto his hands.

NLE's face turned pale, he gargled his blood and immediately went stiff. Taurus exhaled softly. Everything around him went silent. He couldn't even hear Von.

Taurus tossed the envelope opener aside and stared ghostly at NLE's body. For a second he could see him breathing. He reached out and touched his pulse. Nothing. Von was gone and NLE was killed for no reason.

Taurus collapsed and crashed beside NLE's body. He turned and rested his head on his stiff shoulder. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.