CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO (KEEP IT SIMPLE)

KENTRELL...

Tyquian shoved his clip into his gun and pulled the slide back. Jonathan smiled as Top pulled into the parking lot into the studio Jesse said he was at.

"Get out." Top unlocked the car doors.
Jonathan was about to get out the car when Kane called him. Jonathan sighed heavily and answered it. "What bro?,"

"Where you at? I'm coming to get you."

"For what? I'm ridin' wit Kentrell and Tyquian."

"Send me da addy, y'all niggas always causin trouble." Kane said with irritation.

Jonathan chuckled. "Whatcho mean?, we ain't do nothin',"

Top and Tyquian walked toward the front doors of the studio. Their guns drawn, they were not about to miss this opportunity.
Tyquian pulled on handles on the doors and frowned. "Dey fuckin' locked dem, I thought dey wasn't scared."

Top looked around, it was only their SUV in the lot. He pulled out his phone and went back to the message Jesse sent him. Vivid Media Images. He looked back at the building. "Dey sent da right addy, unless dey hidin'," Top grinned. "I love playin' hide and seek."

"No, no, send me da addy nie! I'm ya body-guard, I'm suppose ta protect you."

"We fine bro---,"

"You couldn't wait until nighttime?! Why you doin' it in daytime? Kentrell, where's Kentrell?,"

"He already at da front doors of da buildin'." Jonathan said. "You done?,"

"I'm callin' Durk---,"

Jonathan sighed. "Look, imma send ya---,"

Suddenly gunshots went off. Jonathan ducked and looked around. Jesse and Ben came running from the side of the building.

"Baby?! Baby?!," Kane yelled on the phone. Jonathan crawled into the driver's seat. He shoved his gun through the seal of the opened window, and began to fire. Tyquian hopped and ducked as Top collapsed to the ground. He had been shot in the thigh. Ben and Jesse retreated back to the side of the building.

"Ahaha bitches!," Jesse yelled before he fired another shot.

Tyquian grabbed Top's armpits and began to drag him to the SUV, the things was, he was kinda heavy.

"Hurry up!," Jonathan said as he began to shoot.

Tyquian handed Top his gun and dragged his body. Top used his and Tyquian's guns and began to fire. "Y'all can't kill me!,"

"Fuck you Ken!," Ben yelled as he fired another shot. He penetrated Kentrell's bicep. He didn't feel it, to much was going on.
Tyquian opened the passenger seat and helped Top in. He then slammed the door shut and got into the backseat.
Jonathan reversed and sped out of the parking lot. "Y'all alright?,"

"I'm fine. Kentrell's been shot, twice." Tyquian said.

Top smiled. Tyquian being this worried about him turned him on. "I'm fine, ain't nothin' but uh graze."

"Nah, we gotta take you ta da hospital or something, fuck, tonight we going back, I watch dem niggas dead." Tyquian snarled.

"No, just take meh back ta da house, I'll patch maself up, I gotta get ready fa tanight." Top said.

"Ya sure?," Jonathan asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright."

"Uh, hello? I'm still on da phone." Kane said.

Tyquian picked up Jonathan's phone and handed it to him. "When did ya call 'im?,"

"He called me." Jonathan frowned before he hanged up the phone, he shoved his phone into his pocket. "He said he was gone call Durk, damn snitch."

"Shit, almost fuhgot 'bout him, if he finds out he gone kill ma ass." Tyquian sighed.

"Then we not gone tell."

"Kane is doe."

"We'll just say he lyin', let's go ta da mall, get sum clothes, go live, Durk won't believe him, dat will be our alibi." Top said.

Jonathan chuckled as he slapped the steering wheel. "Ight."

...

TAURUS

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

Nardo mugged at NLE. He hated seeing Taurus laughing and smiling at his jokes. Although they were funny, Taurus should only be laughing and smiling at him.

NLE got up from the corner of the bed.

"How dababy be doin' it?," NLE said. "Yeah, yeah,"

Taurus cutely chuckled. "I go where I want, it's good. Yeah, yeah." He hyped NLE up as he did the Suge dance.
Nardo rolled his eyes. He grabbed Taurus and pulled him close to his body. Taurus wanted to get up, he hated when Nardo was clingy.

NLE sat back on the edge of the bed. "Damn, ya gon crush 'im." He joked.

Nardo ignored him.
Taurus awkwardly stared. He looked past NLE's shoulder and saw Von, his arm crossed.

"Ya still wanna come ta da shoot? Or do I have ta ask permission?,"

Nardo gripped Taurus tightly. "All dese jokes ya sayin', yo ass should've been uh comedian."

"Right," Taurus said as he removed Nardo's arms. "Let me get dressed baby, I gotta drop dis video wit Choppa."

Nardo frowned. He pulled his hat down and grabbed his phone. "I want ya ta call meh when ya get dere, if not, imma come up dere, and it's not gone be good."

"I know," Taurus reached down and kissed Nardo. "When I get ta da car, I'll text ya."

NLE turned and walked toward the door. "I'll be waitin' outside da door."

"Okay," Taurus pulled his shirt over his head.

NLE opened the door and closed it behind him.
Taurus pulled his shoes on and grabbed his phone. He was excited as hell to leave the hotel room, he forgot once the filming was done, he'd had to go right back.

He opened the door and stepped put. NLE smiled bright as Taurus closed the door behind himself. "Why is ya--,"

"Unt, unt, not until we leave." Taurus placed his finger onto NLE's lips.

When the two walked away from the door, NLE spoke up. "Why is ya still datin' him, ya know he ain't good fa ya."

"Dats none of your business, I do what I want." Taurus said.

"I'm just concerned fa ya." NLE smiled and placed his arm around his shoulder. Taurus pushed him away with a cute smile. "Stop, ya gone get us both killed."

"When ya gone tell him we fuckin' T?," NLE flirtatiously joked.

Taurus rolled his eyes. "You need ta stop playin', fa real, Nardo don't like it,"

"Nardo ain't hea', dat alcoholic don't frighten me. Just give me da word and I'll end him fa ya."

"Wish Von was alive, you and him could've been friends." Taurus pouted.

"Hell yeah, we would've both been lit, like brothers from another thot on some shit. I've been listening ta alot of his songs ta, da ones dat ya put meh on, we could've mad uh banger."

Von smiled. He'd never heard any of NLE's music, but, he's positive the nigga is good.

"Since we lied about da filming, what you gone do if he facetime ya?,"

"Just show some area, say we addin' dat into the video." Taurus shrugged.

NLE laughed and his grills glistened. "Oh ight den, fasho,"