CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR (HEAT)

DURKATLANTA, GEORGIA DURK'S CRIB

DURK
ATLANTA, GEORGIA DURK'S CRIB

They lost. But, they didn't care, they were just exicted to get home. Kentrell pushed the door closed and locked it behind himself.

Durk peeled his clothes off and tossed it on the sofa. Then Kentrell quickly pulled his clothes off and tossed them ontop of Durk's clothes. The two were in their boxers. Kentrell reached across and turned the light off. Now the lamps were the only thing lighting their way.

Durk walked over to his bed and sat down. "Come mere." He motioned with his index finger.

Kentrell smiled and cutely walked over to the bed. He crawled ontop of Durk.

"Lube is in da drawer." Durk said as he charged his phone and placed his phone onto his nightstand.

Kentrell reached across and opened the drawer, pulling out the lube, he opened the tube. Durk pulled his boxers off and tossed them onto the floor.

He squeezed the tube and a great portion of lube sat ontop his index and middle finger. He reached down and lathered it on Durk's hole.

The lube was cold and it caused Durk to softly shiver.

Kentrell pushed his two lubricated fingers inside of him and smiled as Durk aggressively arched his back.

"I wasn't ready." Durk gasped.

Kentrell chuckled. "I ain't need ya ta be." He began to play and massage his way inside of Durk.

"Mmm~." Durk bite his bottom lip and unconsciously opened his legs.

With his free hand, Kentrell pulled his boxers down and off.

"Ooh fuck~."

Kentrell leaned forward and kissed Durk as he slipped his fingers out.

Durk rubbed Kentrell's back as Kentrell grabbed his hard member and shoved it inside of his lover. Durk pinched his eyes and mouth closed in attempt to seal his moan. He sighed heavily.

Kentrell rolled his hips and rested his head on Durk's neck. He grabbed Durk's legs and rested them on his back. He shoved faster.

Durk tossed his head up and moaned out. He rested his hands on Kentrell's back and began to uncontrollably scratch Kentrell's back.

"Mmm Kentrell, fuck meh harder~."

Kentrell listened to his command and rocked his hips harder. Soon, the headboard began to smack against the wall.

Suddenly Durk's phone vibrated. He wanted to ignore it, but, he figured what would be the harm in answering.

"Wait, wait." Durk breathed and placed his hand on Kentrell's sweaty chest. "Someone's callin'."

Kentrell smacked his lips and stopped. "Ignore it, we tryna have quality time."

"It'll be quick." He grabbed his charged up phone and answered it.