CHAPTER ELEVEN

DURK...

Durk got into Kentrell's green 2023 lamborghini. Kentrell started the car and placed his foot on his gas, the engine purred like a big cat. Durk felt his feet tingle.

"Where we goin' anyways?," Durk said as he placed his seat belt on.

"It's uh surprise." Kentrell said as he put the car in drive.

"Before you hung up da phone Monday, I saw your eyes had turned black, Top was about ta come through, why?,"

Kentrell looked uncomfortable, he didn't want to tell Durk the reason Top almost came out was because he was getting jealous of Dominique, but he couldn't help it, Kennie was about to take over, so he answered quickly. "I was gettin' jealous of Dominique."

Durk turned to look at him. "Okay?, so, Top is da protector---,"

"Hell no," Kentrell gripped the steering wheel. "Top is all 'bout territory, once he likes someone, in his mind, he owns dem, yeah, he protects, but only fo his benefit."

"Jealous of Dominique? Da fuck he do?,"

Kentrell felt Top's long ass fingers tickling his throat. "You can't hold meh fo long, slime, I can sense ya gettin' jealous just thankin' 'bout it," Kentrell swallowed hard. "I don't wanna talk 'bout it."

Kentrell rolled his eyes and blinked hard. He felt his eyes doing a weird switching and shifting sensation. Durk saw it, he reached his hand out and rubbed Kentrell's thigh.
Kentrell quickly removed Durk's hand, "Don't, you makin' it worse."

Durk bit the inside of his cheek. He really wanted to see and talk to Top, even if it was for a little minute. He had met all of Taurus' personalities, and his favorite one was Titan, Titan was aggressive and destructive ass hell, that turned Durk on, but, he won't admit that to Taurus, Taurus would never forgive him.

He had to think of another way to get to Top without Kentrell noticing.

He grabbed his phone and started to text Dominique. "Hey, count for thirty seconds and FaceTime me, I'm chillin' with Kentrell right now, and I'm tryna see something real quick, remember Taurus' personalities? Well Kentrell got two of them and I wanna see Top." He sent the text.
...

"Nigga are you crazy?! You tryna get killed?," Dominique texted.
...

"Taurus' personalities didn't kill me,"
...

"That's because you and Taurus are tight, you just started fixing that broken bridge with Kentrell. You don't know his personalities like that."
...

"Please do it? I just wanna see, I got my gun on me, he won't try it."
...

"Alright, fine. What's his personalities names? Which one you tryna see?,"
...

"Top and Kennie. I'm tryna see Top."
...

"Alright, hold on."
...

Durk smiled.

"Who you on da phone wit?," Kentrell wondered.

"Dominique, he was just checkin' up on me." Durk shrugged. "I didn't text him ta tell him where I was goin',"

Kentrell clenched his jaw. He reached up and rubbed his eyes. "Where dey at?,"

"Strip club." Durk said.

"Ain't Toosi in uh relationship?,"

"Yeah, but, ya know how he get." Durk waved it off.

Kentrell nodded his head, when suddenly Durk's phone rung, Kentrell glanced down and saw Dominique's face. He rolled his neck as Durk smiled. Durk answered the phone.