CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR (WHAT IT USED TO BE PRT 4)

KENTRELL...

Slime Nation Points
4

O' Block Shooters points
6

Tyquian was heated. He did not want to walk around with snipped off pieces of hair, he'd work too hard to grow it past his eyebrows. Von pranced about, with the biggest smile.

"Break! I'm fuckin' thirsty." Kentrell said, as he made the letter T with his hands. Durk tossed the ball aside, thankful Kentrell said something before he made a sloppy lay-up.

Durk shoved Kentrell, as the taller male tried to drape his sweaty arm over his shoulder. "You fuckin' stink nigga." He mugged.

"You stank too, walkin' around hea' smellin' like you bathed in sewer water, and cheetos." Kentrell sat down on the wooden bench, and grabbed his phone. He reached down, and grabbed his Gatorade bottle.

Durk snickered, he sat down beside Kentrell, and grabbed his water bottle. "You not funny ugly." He opened the lid and took a gulp.

"Ugly? I'm betta lookin' dan you, dats why I got uh lot of bitches, and baby mamas." Kentrell popped his Gatorade bottle lid opened, and sprayed water into his mouth.

Durk arched his brow. He didn't take offense, at least he didn't have eleven kids.

"So who you datin' nie?." Durk asked. "Since yo baby mamas ain't fuckin' witcha no mo."

"I thought we was datin' ma'." Kentrell joked, as he leaned over to lay on Durk's shoulder. "Youn love meh?."

"Come on man!." Durk pushed Kentrell's head away. "Chill out."

"I'm just playin'. But nah, I ain't datin' no one right nie, Tyquian encouragin' meh ta slow down, and take thangs serious wit da next person."

"Where da fuck was he at, when you had yo fourth baby?" Durk scoffed.

Kentrell smacked his lips. He looked across his basketball court, and saw Tyquian playing ball by himself, his eyes gleamed as Tyquian made a lay-up, and he smiled. "I rathea it'd been soonea, dan latea."

Durk side eyed Kentrell, and saw the stare Kentrell gave Tyquian.

"I'm tryna get cleansed too, no cigarettes, or alcohol, Tyquian forcin' meh ta have uh healthier diet, I've nevea had sum one care so much as he does. He ma ride or die fa real."

Durk rolled his eyes. He wasn't all that sure about Tyquian changing Kentrell, like, the guy has eleven kids, and, he's been drinking, and smoking, since he was thirteen.

"Why don't you kiss 'im already?." Durk dryly joked, as he sat his water bottle down.

Kentrell turned to Durk with worry. "Huh?."

"Nothin'." Durk shook his head. "Uh, you ready?."

"Yeah." Kentrell sat his phone, and Gatorade bottle down. He stood up.

Von grabbed his shirt, and wiped his forehead. "Y'all ready folks?. He asked, as he headed back to the court from his waterbreak. Durk stood up, and followed Kentrell back onto the basketball court.

The blonde haired man rolled his neck. "Ball goes back ta meh."

Tyquian tossed the ball back to Durk.