CHAPTER NINETY-SEVEN (SHOWTIME)

TAURUS...
ILLINOIS, CHICAGO...

Once their small visit to Von's tombstone was over

Once their small visit to Von's tombstone was over. Taurus and Von, knew exactly where to go after the concert.
"As long as we finish befoe 3am. We good." Taurus fixed on his chains, that hung gracefully from his neck.

Von hopped off the edge of a trunk case. He scratched his forehead, and sighed. "What we gon do, when I get ma body back folks? I can't show ma face, it'll look like I pulled uh Nelson Mandela, on fore'em."

Taurus shrugged. "We can leave da states, until ma next concert."

"When ya next concert?."

"We won't have ta worry 'bout dat shit, fa da next, few months, or, so. Baby, we can live in Jamaica, somewhere in Europe, Japan, da possibilities are endless."

Von smiled. "I wanna go ta Jamaica."

"Den Jamaica it is." Taurus smiled, he grabbed Von by the hips, and pulled him close. "Whatevea ya want, I wanna keep you satisfied."

"Is dat so folks?." Von wrapped his arms, around Taurus' shoulders.

"Mhm." Taurus pecked his lips, against Von's. "I can't wait until ya getcha body back, ya nice smooth skin, ya lean body, ya tattoos, dreads."

Von blushed. "T, stawp."

"And dat voice, baby, when ya getcha body back, you gone have ta fight meh off ya."

"Polo G! Polo G! Polo G!." The crowd's chants echoed, and reached backstage.

Von chuckled, and shoved Taurus away, just in time for Taurus' manager, to come marching towards the two.
He snapped his fingers. "Hey you, get the hell out there, your thirty seconds are up."

Taurus smacked his lips, and snatched the mic out of his manager's hand. He then turned around, and walked towards the curtains. He pushed the curtains back, just a little, to see the crowd. He smiled. He never thought, in his twenty three years of living, would he have this many people, jamming to his music, let alone, coming to see him perform. He was blessed.

"Good luck out dere bro." Von said.

"Thanks." Taurus said, he pushed the curtains back, and disappeared into the forefront.

When the curtains closed back to it's usual form, the manager, turned to NLE (Von). "You're up next, after this song. I hope you're ready."

"Nigga, I was born ready." Von mugged.

The manager nods his head, and leaves Von to his own devices.

"On da count of three! Say R.I.P Nardo! One, two--."

"R.I.P Nardo!." The crowd screamed.

The instrumentals of G Nikes, a song, Nardo and Polo G, rapped on together, began to blast through the speakers.

Taurus fixed his earpiece, and started to bob his head, as the crowd roared with excitement.

Von crept over, and opened the left side of the curtains, for just a peek. He licked his bottom lip, and stared at Taurus with amazement.

Samuelson scoffed, as he sat on the edge of the same trunk case, Von hopped off of.
He crossed his arms, and watched NLE (Von).

...

DURK...

He walked out of the shared bathroom, and did a 360 in front of Kai, Josh, and Mable

He walked out of the shared bathroom, and did a 360 in front of Kai, Josh, and Mable. "Yes? Or, no?."

"Pull ya pants up baby, I hate when you young men sag like that, that's what prisoners do."

Kai, Josh, and Durk, shamefully pulled their pants up.

"Take one chain off, you don't need that many, you tryna choke yourself?."

"It's fashion." Durk frowned.

"Well, it's dumb, keep one chain on, go take the rest off."

Durk marched back, into the shared bathroom. "I don't have time ta change errythang mom, da ubea will be hea' soon."

Kai reached across, and, grabbed his fully charged phone, off the nightstand. He then, rested back between Josh's thighs, and texted Andre back. The two, Josh, and, Kai, were planning on going to the club, with the others. Problem is, they had to make sure Mable, the God fearing Christian, was asleep. And, she wasn't.

Kai sighed softly, and, sat his phone back down onto the nightstand.

Durk walked out of the bathroom. "Bettea?."

"Much bettea." Mable smiled. "Now, when will you back?."

"Depends on how long Kentrell will be havin' meh."

"And what do you mean by that?." Mable crossed her arms. "I hope you don't plan on, havin' intercourse with Kentrell, while your pregnant."

"Mom." Durk cringed. "I'm not doin' none of dat."

"Cap." Kai scoffed.

Durk squinted his eyes at Kai. "I'll squash you--."

"Durk, promise meh you won't--."

"I promise." Durk grabbed his phone, after he felt it buzz. "Dats ma ubea, I gotta go."

"Be safe."

"Yes ma'am." Durk opened the door, and walked out.

Josh got up to close the door. He then turned around. "Y'all wanna watch uh movie?."