CHAPTER FIFTEEN (THRUSDAY)

CLEVELAND, OHIO.
EARLY IN THE MORNING.

TYQUIAN...

He cried all of last night about Kentrell leaving him high and dry. And now Kentrell was here. Laying right on him.
When Kentrell had gone to sneak off with Durk, he to had distract himself, he roamed the streets of Cleveland and met this fine, dark chocolate brotha with long dreads and a white smile. He was some inches smaller than Tyquian, but that didn't stop him from inviting the man into his hotel room.

The smaller man stayed for a while until Tyquian got a call from Jonathan saying he would be coming back to the hotel.

"You gone be at Baby and Yb's concert tonight?," Tyquian texted no other than Kai Cenat.
...

"Uh huh, imma be in vip with Duke and Agent." Kai texted back.
...

"I can't wait to see you again, I had so much fun with you last night."
...

"Me too,🥰"

Tyquian turned his phone off when he felt Kentrell switch his position in his sleep. He groaned softly.

"Good mornin'," Tyquian said dryly.

Kentrell lifted his head from Tyquian's chest. "Good mornin',"

Tyquian leaned down and kissed Kentrell. "Get up sa I can go pee."

Kentrell rolled from between Tyquian's thighs. When he got out of bed, Tyquian quickly grabbed his phone from their bed, Kentrell looked on in confusion. But he didn't care to call it out. When Kentrell heard the bathroom door close, he jumped out of bed. He couldn't stop thinking about Durk, he had to know what he was doing at all times.

Tyquian sat on the toilet seat. He didn't have to pee, he told Kentrell that, so he could talk to Kai privately.

"Call me," Tyquian texted as he reached over and turned the faucet on.
...

DURK...

Toosi rolled his eyes as Durk walked down the stairs. He was stretching and yawning.
"Yo uh nasty mothafucka," Dominique mugged as he sipped his orange juice.

"So? Don't listen ta what happens in ma bedroom next time." Durk shrugged.

"You takin' dis shit ta far, how you go from wantin' ta shot Kentrell, ta havin' phone sex wit him." Toosi mugged.

Dominique rubbed his stomach. "Imma be sick." He pushed his empty plate away.

Durk smiled. Last night was something he'd never imagine would happen to him, he couldn't believe Kentrell had him moaning so loud while on the phone, he wondered if Kentrell could do it in person. (Note: Kentrell called Durk back after Durk hung up on him.)

"Why does it mattea? Y'all not me." Durk walked over and grabbed a plant based baccon off of Toosi's plate. "It's ma life."

"We're your friends. We don't want you ta get hurt." Toosi commented.

"I'm not gon get hurt, you thank I'm weak or sumthin?," Durk mugged Toosi.

"I don't---,"

"I thought you wasn't gay," Dominique teased.

"I'm not, Kentrell didn't fuck me, all I did was jerk off---,"

"To uh man. You jerked off ta uh man." Toosi said with fatherly disappointment.

Dominique laughed at the way Toosi said it.
Durk shrugged it off, in his book, if he didn't get fucked, he ain't gay.

Suddenly Durk's phone vibrated. He bit his bottom lip as he looked at his notification. It was Kentrell.