CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE (ALL OF ME)

VON...

He wished he could tell Drake that he isn't NLE with a Chicago influenced accent, but he knows he'll never understand. So he sat boredly beside Drake and watched him as he went through his Twitter.

"I thought we was goin' ta da club or sumthin' folks, why are we in da library?." He frowned as he laid his head ontop of Drake's shoulder.

"There are other things to do besides partyin'." Drake commented as he rubbed Von's thigh. "And this is fun ya know? We're chilling and snuggling."

"You said cause chaos, what? Are we about ta burn da fuckin' books?."

Drake laughed as he turned his phone off. "Your mindset is still in da hood, you need ta break dat, you rich now Choppa."

"I can't, I was born into dat shit, I can't just drop it like luggage."

"Well work on it." Drake smiled.

Von rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Alright fine, where you wanna go?."

"Ta da hooka lounge." Von whined. "I wanna dance, get dis hoodness out ma system."

"Clubs aren't opened dis early. We can go to the icebox orrr back ta ma place and smoke there."

"You smoke weed?."

"Yeah, Savage got me addicted to it."

"Damn, and here I thought you was uh lame ass." Von teased as he stood up his from his beanbag.

"Stop playin' baby." Drake mugged. "I smoke, I drink, I do all dat shit." He stood up from his beanbag.

Von felt his toes curl. He loved how Drake was talking to him. It reminded him of Taurus. The two walked out the door and headed to Drake's car.

...

KENTRELL...

"I'm locked up, they won't let me out~

"I'm locked up, they won't let me out~." Josh sung as he sat between Duke and Tyquian on the left side of the cell.

Kentrell paced back and forth as his father leaned against the concrete wall.

"It don't take Durk dis long. We should've been in and out." Jonathan frowned.

"Maybe he ain't seen da live yet." Kentrell shrugged as he turned like a marching soilder.

"I'm sure da footage had reached everyone's Instagram...Fuck." Tyquian sighed.

Josh suddenly started chuckling. Tyquian nudged him with a mug on his face. "Dis ain't funny."

"Nah you right, it ain't, I'm just thinking about da fact that Max and Kai didn't get arrested because of their appearances."

Duke chuckled as Tyquian dropped his head. He couldn't even be mad.