CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO (RUBBY'S HOT PEDICURE🔥)

KENTRELL...

Lee and Susan headed to the back to let Durk and Kentrell have some alone time.

Durk looked fondly at his shiny clear nails.

"I guess dis how we spend our bachelor party." Kentrell chuckled as he moved his fingernails to see the shine of his freshly painted black nails.

"I like it, ain't gotta worry about men beingin' in ya face talkin' 'bout how ya life is ovea because ya married da love of ya life." Durk shrugged.

Kentrell nodded his head. "Dey read us like uh fuckin' book just den, Lee and Susan, sayin' ya ma boyfriend and stuff."

Durk chuckled. "Yeah dey did...Ion thank dey believed meh when I said I was marryin' yo sista."

"I ain't believe it eithea." Kentrell snickered.

Durk grabbed his phone and called Jazzy just as Lee came back with small gift bags filled with snacks.

"Are y'all even half down wit da decorations? Me and Kentrell 'bout ta come back home, if ma shit is stolen imma bust uh cap in all y'alls asses on fore'em." He stood up from his comfortable chair and stretched his body. "Thank you." He said as Lee handed him his gift bag.

Lee smiled, then handed Kentrell his gift bag. "You two have uh safe night."

"You too Lee, thank you." Kentrell said.

Lee smiled and headed back to the back.

Kentrell and Durk walked towards the door and left.

Durk sighed heavily and rubbed his forehead. "Jazzy, I understand, but, listen ta meh, you got two days, today and tomorrow, y'all showed up late and y'all not even half way done wit da decorations. Da colors are black and white, I want servin' tables and uh huge buffet, is dat hard ta ask?."

Kentrell wrapped his hand on Durk's waist and pulled him in for a kiss on the temple. "Ya need ta relax."

"Ain't no time ta relax, we got two days, I ain't even set da time fa when niggas can show up, I ain't work on ma vows, I need flower girls, uh ring bearer, uh pastor, and servants fa servin' da champagne and food." Durk felt a headache coming in.

"We gone get dat all done, just, try ta relax uh little fa meh, dat massage and pedicure was fa us ta clear our minds." Kentrell opened the passenger's door for Durk and helped him in. He then closed the door and jogged lazily to the driver's door. He opened the door and leaned in.

"How y'all still workin' on da fuckin' ballons?! Y'all blowin' dem mothafuckas y'all selves?!."

Kentrell dropped his head and giggled. He started the car and reversed out the parking lot. "Ya uh whole character bahbeh."

"It don't make no sense." Durk chuckled with tiredness.

"Look, if we gotta stay up all night and help dem finish we gone do dat." Kentrell placed his hand on Durk's thigh and aggressively squeezed his meaty thigh.

Durk nodded his head and looked down at Kentrell's painted fingernails. "Black looks nice on ya fingeas."

"Ya know what else looks nice on ma fingeas?." Kentrell smirked.

"Don't start Kentrell." Durk ordered.

"I ain't doin' nothin'."

Durk rolled his eyes.

"So what?! Next time I have uh big event, I ain't gone get y'all, I'll get sum one else who can come on time." Durk hung up his phone and shoved it into his front pocket.