CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE (PILLOW TALK)

TAURUS...
TAURUS' PENTHOUSE...

"In da beingin' of da live, Kentrell is seen holdin' Durk as if dey was uh couple." Taurus read a comment as he laid beside Von. Taurus clicked on the picture that someone screenshooted. He mugged angrily. "He ain't eve' tell meh he was in Cleveland or dat he was chillin' wit Kentrell. "

"Damnn, dats crazy folks." Von said dryly as he looked at a tiktok on his phone.

"Ya ain't mad? He fuckin' wit Kentrell."

"Kentrell ain't do shit ta meh, Lil Timm was da one dat killed me, and, Durk uh grown ass man, why do you, Jamell, and Toosi keep treatin' him like uh baby."

"He keeps makin' bad decisions--."

"So did you and I, but, ya don't see Durk on our assess nie do ya. He ain't say shit when we was fuckin' othea bitches and on each othea."

"I just don't feel comfortable wit it, wit dem."

"Den dats you, Durk gone keep fuckin' wit Kentrell cause he loves dat nigga."

Taurus clenched his jaw. "How ya sa sure?."

Von shurgged. "I just am." He didn't want to tell Taurus he was guiding over Durk and Kentrell before he got into NLE's body. He knew Taurus would be pissed at him.

Taurus got up. "When I get ta Atlanta imma hand dat niggas his ass."

Von grabbed Taurus' wrist and pulled him down onto the bed. "Leave dat nigga alone T, Durk gone fuck ya up on fore'em, and I ain't gone stop him."

"Why not?."

"Cause dat shit ain't none of ya business or me, is you deaf?."

Taurus mugged him. "Nah I ain't." He sat up and got out the bed. Von sighed heavily and got back onto his phone as Taurus stormed out of his bedroom.

...

DURK...
A GOLF COURSE SOMEWHERE IN ATLANTA

When Durk woke up from his nap, Kentrell was already pulling into the parking lot.

He sat up and took the seat belt off. Andre and Jamell opened their doors and exited out the backseat. Kentrell pulled the keys out the ignition and got out the driver's seat. Durk opened the passenger's door and leaned out. The four pushed the doors closed in unison. Jamell placed his arm around Andre's waist and they walked up the doors.

After they received their golf cart, balls, clubs, and paper and pen, Jamell began to drive to their first course

Durk laid his head on Kentrell's shoulder. "I wanna go home." He whined.

"Bahbeh, I gave ya dat chance."Kentrell mumbled.

"I know. I'm just so tired."

"Ya can sleep in da cart as me and da otheas play."