CHAPTER FORTY-NINE (BONNIE & CLYDE)

DURK'S CRIB
ATLANTA, GEORGIA

Kentrell nervously smiled as he sat beside Durk in his rolling chair

Kentrell nervously smiled as he sat beside Durk in his rolling chair. As the rest stayed in the studio, Amp, Josh, and Toosi had went back to their place.

Tyquian puffed his bluff and handed it off to Max who sat cutely on his lap.

"Y'all ready?." Jonathan stood at the door.

"No. I thought we'll have ta do sum years, dis shit is happenin' fast." Kentrell said.

"But I gotcho, I got us, I'm ready." Durk smiled.

Kentrell smiled. "Alright, go live."

Durk grabbed his phone off the side as he stood up. He unlocked it and went to his IG. Kentrell twiddled his fingers as he saw Durk click the live button. He immediately stood up when Durk placed the phone on the phone stand. He turned his back on the camera.

"No one has joined da live yet, ya paranoid as fuck." Durk laughed. "Relax."

"Relax? We went from beingin' opps ta gettin' engaged." Kentrell said. "Durin' da past days errythang has been uh rush ta meh."

Durk clenched his jaw. "Ight, I'll turn da live off den---."

"No, no, I do want ta broadcast our engagement, but, I'm afraid of what da world gone thank of meh, niggas already don't like meh."

"And ya said I was da insecure one, your da one who told meh ta live life, well, I'm livin' life, I wanna be wit you Kentrell, and I don't care 'bout what people thank 'bout me or you."

Kentrell kept his back turned from Durk and the camera. "I wanna be wit you too Durk."

Durk turned around and faced the camera. "If you need sum time ta breath, go step outside." He looked as the numbers of views going up.

Tyquian got up with Max and the couple quickly left. They didn't want no parts of their live. Tyquian was still in the closet.

Jonathan closed the door behind them and walked over to the couch. He plopped down and took his phone out his pocket.

After some critical thinking, Kentrell decided he had nothing else to lose, he gave his dignity and morals up a long time ago, why does he give a fuck about what people think about him? He don't know them like that. He swung around. "Nah, I don't need it." He walked up and placed his arms around Durk's waist. He squeezed tightly for comfort.

"Aye Durk, turn dat Trey song up." Kane said as he walked into the studio.

"Aye wifi going crazy right now." Jonathan said which meant. 'Watch what you saw or do, we're on live.'

Kane nodded his head. He had two bottles of dark liquor. Dominique grabbed a red cup from the plastic bag and walked over to Kane.

"Pour dat shit up."