CHAPTER NINETY

DURK...
CLEVELAND, OHIO...

The chauffeur didn't even fully park the car and Durk was already trying to get out

"Hey!." Everyone yelled in a panic.

The chauffeur stomped on the brake as Josh grabbed onto Durk so that he wouldn't fall out, or get crushed by the wheels.

"You need to chill da fuck out." Duke frowned. "Cause if yo impatient ass had of died, then what?."

I can't die, I'm immortal. Durk wanted to say. Josh kicked the door wider. Durk got off Josh's lap and leaned out the car. Duke opened his side of the door, and everyone slide out the car at once.

"Durk Derrick Banks!" Mable said from behind him. "Did I just catch you tryna get out a moving car?!."

Durk cringed.
The rest of the group, eyes wide, brows rose, some ooooh-ed like kindergartens.

"Have you lost your mind?!."

"Mhmm, ovea sum nigga to." Jamell mugged. "I could see if it was sum bad bitch." He mumbled.

Mable walked up to Durk, grabbed the fat area of his arm, with her thumb and index finger, and pinched. Durk hissed.

Fanum chuckled and slammed the passenger's door closed.

"Don't do that again!." She demanded.

"Yes ma'am." Durk frowned and rubbed his arm.

"Good." Mable fixed her necklace, and let out a dramatic exhale. "You scared me half to death."

"I'm sorry."

Mable linked her arm with Durk's, and the group, walked towards the building.

Inside the police station, cops and detectives roamed the floor. Some chatting, others carrying paperwork.

Durk walked up to the front desk, where a man was typing away on a computer

Durk walked up to the front desk, where a man was typing away on a computer. Telephone to his ear, he seem to be helping someone with bond money.
Durk placed his hands onto the desk to get the man's attention. The man looked up with a tired smile. "How can I help you?." He dragged.