CHAPTER SIXTEEN (EVERYBODY AIN'T YO FRIEND)

JOE...

"Let's roll," Jesse demanded.

"Where we goin'?," Ben said as he got back into the backseat.

"We followin' 'im, might pay Durk uh visit." Jesse smiled.

"Ain't we takin' dis too far? Can't we just let dem have dey fun?," Joe was already over the plan of taking Durk out, he had no problem with him, after Ben and Jesse had went to sleep in their hotel room, he listened to a Playlist of his music. Shit was fire.

"We ain't takin' shit far, you see how Kentrell is, once he feelin' someone, it's hard ta get him ta detach, plus, Durk is an opp, he disrespected Floss." Jesse said as he got into the passenger seat.

"You disrespected Von." Joe frowned

"Von disrespected Kentrell." Ben frowned.

"What if Durk is onto us? I mean, he's uh street nigga," Joe sighed as he got into the driver side, he slammed the door. He almost got jumped last night because he refused to go to the bowling alley.

"Dat nigga ta focused on tryin' ta get fucked." Ben chuckled. "Jesse, did ya call 'im yesterday?,"

"Yeah, nigga sounded sweet as fuck, different compared from when he first called."

"Yeah, Kentrell definitely got ta 'im," Ben shook his head.

...

TYQUIAN...

Kai rushed over and jumped into Tyquian's arms.
Tyquian kissed him. Fuck Kentrell, Kai was his now, his man, his nigga, his lover, his...everything...
Josh came walking outside with his to-go bag. "Thank God, was startin' ta thank yo ass wasn't comin',"

"When daddy say he comin' he coming, ain't dat right Kai?," Tyquian smirked.

Kai softly nudged him. " You embarrassing me,"

"Oh ma bad, I ain't tryna embarrass ma baby. Come on, let's go,"

"Where we goin'?," Josh asked.

"Ta where ever," Tyquian said, "Da sky is endless."

Kai held Tyquian's hand as they headed to the car.

KENTRELL...

He was so overwhelmed to see Durk, he could feel his stomach doing roller-coaster turns. He walked down the hallway with a bag of Durk's breakfast.
Kentrell reached out to knock on the door, when the door creaked opened. He was confused, worried, but not scared. He had his piece on him.

"Durkio," He joked as he stepped inside the pent house. He closed the door behind himself. "I gotcha breakfast."

He walked over to the island and sat the bag on the island table.

He turned around and walked over to Toosi's bed, he was gone. The front room and kitchen were empty. He began to walk upstairs, he grabbed his pistol from his waistband and began to crouch like a tiger.

He went into Durk's room and looked around, Durk was gone. Now, he was scared. "Durk?," He said as he searched into his closet. "Durkie?," He searched under the bed. He shoved his pistol into his waistband. "Aye, Durk!," He yelled as he began to search for his love in his bedroom. Personal bathroom was empty.
He galloped downstairs and searched everywhere else. Still no Durk.

He wiped his forehead. He dug into his pocket and retrieved his phone, he unlocked his phone with panic. Negative thoughts began to fill his head. What if his place got robbed and they kidnapped him? What if they killed Durk and are burying his body as he's on the phone?---.

"Kentrell?," a voice said from behind him.

He turned around and saw Dominique and Durk by the front door. Durk held bags of new clothes.

Kentrell walked over to Durk, a pout on his face, he hugged his lover tightly. "Someone left da door opened and I thought da place got robbed."

"I left da door opened, I was takin' uh smoke outside." Dominique said, he walked past the couple and headed upstairs.

Kentrell took the bags out of Durk's hands and put them on the island table. "Been thankin' 'bout ya all day,"

Durk smiled as he sat at the island table. "You got meh breakfast?,"

"Right hea', still hot and ready." Kentrell smiled. He pushed the bag in front of him.
Durk hummed softly. "Thank you, oh, look into da bags. I got some new jeans and shit."

Kentrell dug into the bags and smiled. "You gone look fresh as fuck, babe."

Durk and Kentrell quickly looked at each other. Their eyes wide.
Kentrell's cheeks flushed. "I meant Golden."

"I know." Durk smiled as he leaned forward and kissed Kentrell. "Let's go ta ma bedroom."

"Nah," Kentrell whined.

"Why?, I'll share ma food and we can watch an episode of Cleveland Brown." Durk grabbed Kentrell's hand and his bags of clothes and breakfast.
Kentrell couldn't resist. He loves seeing Durk happy.

"I want you ta see ma clothes too. I got uh red bucket hat and an amine face mask." Durk said as he galloped upstairs.

"Yo ass don't watch no anime." Kentrell smugged.

"No, but, I want you ta see meh in da crowd."

Durk placed his bags on his bed. Kentrell sat down on the edge and grabbed the remote, he turned the TV on and went straight to Hulu. Durk closed the door and locked it. He went over to Kentrell and sat on his lap.

"Jonathan and Kane still sleeping?,"

"Uh huh," Kentrell wrapped his arm around Durk's waist. "Eat ya breakfast, so we can cuddle." He clicked on an episode.

Durk reached over and grabbed his bag of breakfast. He grabbed his plastic plate of breakfast and opened the lid.

"I bumped into ma niggas today." Kentrell said as he turned the volume up.

"Who?,"

"Jesse, Ben, and Joe." He said as he reached over and grabbed a small portion of pancakes. "Didn't know dey was hea'," He placed it into his mouth.

"I did." Durk said as he grabbed his plastic fork. "Jesse was textin' me, he called me yesterday."

"What?," Kentrell frowned. "What he doin' talkin' ta you?,"

Durk shrugged. "He was pretendin' ta be you,"

Kentrell grabbed Durk and sat him beside him. He got ready to get up when Durk grabbed his wrist. "You need ta relax."

"I am. I just want ta talk ta him---,"

"You're uh terrible liar." Durk pulled him back down. "Sit."

"I had uh feelin', dat nigga is fake as fuck. And he got Ben and Joe wit 'im? Imma have ta bring ma gun on stage."

"Why?,"

"Dey tryna set meh up, and after errythang I did fa dem," Kentrell frowned. "I can't trust nobody no mo."

"Not eve' meh?,"

Kentrell laughed. "I trust ya,"

Durk caressed Kentrell's jaw and kissed him. "I trust ya too, I guess."

Kentrell nudged Durk as he laughed. "Aftea errythang we did togethea, ya bettea trust meh,"