CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX

VON...

Von sighed anxiously as he stared out the window, he was so nervous, yet so exicted to see Durk.

Taurus and Von both got the notification from Durk to wear either black or white suits to the wedding. So they took a quick stop at some shop and got black suits to match.

...

Taurus smiled brightly as he drove into Durk's parking lot. He saw other vehicles parked and clustered together. He parked onto the edge of Durk's parking lot and turned the car off.

Von opened the passenger's door and leaned out the same time Taurus leaned out. They slammed their doors shut and walked towards the front door of Durk's house.

Von reached his fist out and knocked on the door as Taurus shoved his keys into his pocket. The two waited patiently until the door opened. Dominique peeked his head out with an arched brow.

"Yo!." Dominique smiled as he opened the door wider. "Ya came!." He dapped Taurus up and gave him a deep hug, then NLE(Von). "Ya early as fuck."

"I won't be hea' long, just wanted ta stop by befo da concert started." Taurus smiled. "Durk hea'?."

"Nah, he just left wit his moms." Dominique said.

"Damn. I wanted ta talk ta him real quick." Taurus sighed.

"You can come in and wait, he'll be back, he at da hospital."

"What happened?." NLE(Von) asked with worry.

"Food poisonin'."

"Food poisonin'?." Taurus frowned as he saw Kentrell and Tyquian chilling at the kitchen chatting. He clenched his fist.

"Yeah, he must've ate some bad Chinese take-out. Ya know how dey be cookin' da chicken sum times." Dominique said as he rose his arms. "Yo?!." He protected his voice with his hands.

Kentrell, Toosi, Tyquian looked up. Taurus saw the color in Kentrell's face drain. Toosi rushed over to him with opened arms. "I wondered when yo ass was gone come."

"I wouldn't miss Durk's weddin' fa do world." Taurus smiled.

Kentrell and Tyquian mugged Taurus.

"What up Ty and Ken?." NLE(Von) said with a non-threatening smile.

Kentrell smiled. "What up Choppa? How ya been slime?."

"Good, ya know meh folks I stay grindin'."

Kentrell arched his brow. "Ain't ya from Memphis? Ya soundin' just like ma bahbeh Golden fa real."

"Dats what happens when he hang around uh real nigga." Taurus remarked. "And whatcho mean Golden? Y'all already givin' each othea nicknames?."

Kentrell side eyed Taurus before rolling his eyes. "Imma go upstairs." He dapped NLE(Von) up before he walked past him and headed upstairs to his new bedroom.

"He bettea check his eyes befa I fix dem." Taurus mumbled.

"Nah, his eyes work just fine, he don't need ya help." Tyquian commented.

"I didn't say nothin' ta you, so you can stop talkin' ta meh fa I get heated." Taurus bravely said.

"Ight, fuck it, cause I ain't eve' hea' fa you. NLE you need ta be careful around him, he on sum fuck shit." Tyquian said as he headed out the back door.

Dominique smacked his hands together. "Y'all get comfortable I guess, liquor on da island if y'all want sum."

"Thanks Dom." Taurus smiled.