CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT

KENTRELL...
BLAKE'S SUITE...
CLEVELAND, OHIO...

Kentrell lit the last scented candle, and shoved the lighter into his pocket. He looked at himself in the mirror, and smiled. His diamond earrings glistened brightly, and the sun wasn't even out anymore.

Tyquian stood at the doorway of the bathroom. His arms crossed. "So, how dis gon work? Cuz neithea Isabella, or, Blake, are asleep right nie."

"Blake knows Golden's comin' ovea, and dis ain't Isabella's house." Kentrell walked past Tyquian. He walked over to the bed, and fixed the human size teddy bear. He pulled on it's ears, and crossed it's legs. He then, shoved the bouquet of roses, into it's cotton stuffed hand.

"How ya sneak dat Bear wit roses in hea'?." Tyquian arched his brow. He didn't remember a human sized teddy bear, being in the room, when they first arrived.

"I didn't sneak it, Baby got it in hea', lied, and told dem lawyeas, it was fo meh, from Golden."

Tyquian scoffed. "Ya cashed app him?."

"Yeah, I got mo shit, but I'm waitin' fo ma bahbeh ta show up." Kentrell bragged.

"Wait, da fuck I'm gon do, while y'all up hea' fuckin'?."

"Entertain yoself, besides, Golden's not gon wanna fuck, I already handled dat earlier." Kentrell smiled, as he looked at his freshly painted nails. He did them himself, after snooping around in Blake's wife's things.

"When?."

"When, Jamell and Andre were arguin'. Snuck off ta da restroom, and, worn his ass out, had ma fingeas in dis hole, and, ma dick in da othea, I call dat uh stuffed turkey." Kentrell smiled.

"He really got uh pussy?." Tyquian asked, after pulling an disgusted expression, towards Kentrell's comment.

"Yeah." Kentrell shrugged.

"You must feel blessed, huh?." Tyquian plopped down on the sofa, and looked up at the ceiling, boredly. He didn't get his phone back yet, and, he was pretty salty about it.

"Dat ain't da only thang I'm blessed 'bout. Golden understands meh, he cares fa meh, he's protective of meh. Yeah, da sex is out of dis world, hell, eve' bettea dan bitches I fucked befo--."

Tyquian frowned.

"But, Golden bein' able ta love meh fo meh, regardless of ma flaws, is so much rewardin'." Kentrell sprayed some cologne on himself.

Tyquian gave a small smile.

Kentrell turned around, and checked his watch. "I got 'im sum pregnancy shit, chocolates, pajamas, tanks tops, and sweatpants."

"Ain't nevea seen ya treat ya othea relationships like dis, you must be real serious about Durk."

"Duh, I did marry him." He walked over to the door, and opened it. "When I come back, ion wantcha in hea', please?."

"Ight bro."

"You uh real one Ty, I'll be back." Kentrell smiled.

Tyquian smiled. He grabbed his shoes, and jacket, and headed out the door, to go entertain Isabella, and Blake.

Kentrell galloped down the stairs.
Isabella looked up from her book, and Blake turned away from his TV.

"Where are you going?." Isabella asked.

"Get sum food from da fridge, I'm up dere starvin', and y'all ain't ordered shit, 3/10 on da hospitality." Kentrell commented as he headed to the back.

Blake rolled his eyes, and turned his attention back onto the board casted programming.