CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR

DURK...

After a little break of plotting and thinking I came back!

"I think you should calm down sweetie." Mable suggested as Durk sped down the somewhat highway.

"I can't, I can't stay fuckin' calm, dey arrested ma husband and ma friends." He stressed as he failed to get a call from either Kentrell or Jonathan. "And things were goin' sa good."

"If he didn't do anything wrong, you and Kentrell have nothing to worry about."

"Yeah." Durk side eyed. "Right."
He reached down and rubbed his stomach. He sighed softly as he felt a tight pressure in his lower back.

Suddenly his phone rung. He quickly grabbed his phone and answered it.

"Told ya." Toosi said. "What I say? Y'all just don't like ta listen ta meh fa sum reason."

Durk frowned. "Toosi I don't have time--."

"Nahhh Durk, cause you gone listen, I told you, I told errybody dat Kentrell was uh terrible guy, I tried ta look out fa you, and you didn't listen, now he gone be in prison and guess who gone be raisin' y'all child alone? You."

"How ya know--."

"Kai talkative ass told...I can't believe you."

"It's not like I knew, I just found out, get off ma back, I already have enough on ma plate."

Toosi sighed. "Where you goin'?."

"Ta get Kentrell and dem, why?."

"I'll meet ya dere." Toosi said before he hung up.

Before Durk could hang up, Kai was calling.
He clicked on the green button and turned his hellcat over to the left lane.

"I should kick yo ass little nigga." Durk threatened.

"I'm sorry bruh, I was just so happy ta hear da news, but listen, da cops done arrested errybody except Max and I. We finna go see if we can bail at least Josh or Tyquian out."

"Who all was dere? Whatcho mean errybody?."

"Including me and Max? Nine, so seven out of da group got arrested. Kentrell, his pops, Josh, Jonathan, Kane, Tyquian, and Duke."

"Duke was dere too? Damn."

"Yeah."

"Wait, why did dey arrest Kentrell's pops? Da fuck he do?."

"He was tryna stop da cops from arresting us. Did you even see da live?."

"No, I just saw uh paused footage from Max's live of Kentrell in handcuffs, and I immediately left da house."

"Awww, I've never seen ya dis devoted about anybody, Kentrell's dick must be hangin' huh?."

"You such uh baby brother, sa fuckin' annoyin'." Durk mugged.

Kai chuckled. "You know you love meh."

Durk rolled his eyes. "Mhmm."

"Come on gango, you can tell meh--."

"No da fuck I can't, you talk to much, I gotta better chance tellin' Tyquian."

"Nahhh, dats how you feelll?." Kai dragged with a high pitch.

Durk chuckled, he was grateful Kai had called him, at least some of the stress he was feeling had evaporated.

"Yes nigga dats how I feel, dats ma personal life." He giggled and switched the phone to his left ear. "I might tell ya aftea I get errybody out of jail doe."