CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE (LET'S GET MARRIED)

KENTRELL...

On the left side of the alter, Tyquian, Kai, Jonathan, Kane, Lila and Josh stood behind Kentrell, the group wore black and white suits/dress and fashionable jewelry.

On the right side of the alter, is where India, NLE, Duke, Dominique, and Toosi stood.

Beyoncé crossed her legs and fanned herself gently. Latto fixed her hair and pulled on her tight dress. Sza rubbed lipgloss across her lips and popped her lips aggressively.

"I could've been anywhere else." Anita frowned as she crossed her arms. "I could be gettin' sum dick right about nie."

"Egh, embarrassinggg." Drake sung as he nudged 21 Savage.

The British man smacked his forehead, ashamed he had to bring Drake because no one else could make it in time.

Kentrell folded his hands together and placed them professionally over his groin. "Aye Ty." He mumbled.

"What up slime? Ya nervous?." Tyquian mumbled back as he smiled, he was happy for Kentrell.

"Uh little--but I'm not talkin' about dat, me and Durk got sum shit goin' on."

"Whatcho mean?." Tyquian mugged with confusion.

"Sum crazy shit bruh." Kentrell shook his head, even he couldn't believe that it was possible.

"Like? Y'all gone break up?."

"Nah, it ain't dat, I--I got---I got Golden pregnant."

"You got Durk pregnant?." Tyquian arched his brow and chuckled.

"Nigga yes, he three days pregnant, he uh hermaphrodite. He got both genders."

"Nigga you bullshitin'." Tyquian mugged.

"He just went ta da hospital and da docta and his mama told him...Why da fuck would I lie about dat shit?." Kentrell mugged back.

"Ion know, you got uh lot of shit goin' on witcha, ion know what ta believe anymore. First da personalities, and now Durk pregnant. Ya got uh full plate ma boi."

"Durk pregnant?" Kai mumbled, he didn't mean to eavesdrop, but wasn't shit else to do.

"Mind yo business Kai, ya ain't meh, Kentrell was talkin' ta meh." Tyquian grumbled.

Kai mugged and rolled his eyes.

"Ya not gone congrat meh slime?." Kentrell smiled.

"For fuckin' what?." Tyquian snickered. "Dis ain't ya first kid, I should be prayin' fa Durk fa havin' ta carry ya demon child fa nine months."

Kentrell frowned and turned back to the front.

Heaven, walked down the stairs with a flower basket grasp in her hand. She wore a white dress and she looked like a vintage doll with rosy cheeks and long natural eyelashes. Disney and the rest of the attendees awwed as she pranced down the aisle tossing pink and white pedals beside and behind herself.

The pastor, after his miniature break, walked toward the alter. He stood in the middle.

D.J Khaled, somewhere off on the side of the room, began to play a traditional wedding tune on his Bluetooth.

Kentrell smiled anxiously as he saw a glimpse of Durk standing side by side with his mother.

"And now the groom." The pastor's wrinkled up face formed into a tired smile.

Everyone turned their eyes toward the stairs and watched as Durk walked toward the aisle with Mable.

"Dats gone be meh one day." Sza smiled.

"Not aftea the lyrics I've heard ya made." Doja Cat softly chuckled.

Ghebro stood up, he howled and clapped his hands with excitement as his dear friend walked down the aisle.
Mable released Durk's arm and stood off to the side.

Durk furrowed his brows and smiled. He was so nervous and yet so excited for the future.

"Here we are, together as a family, to see this lovely couple intertwine as one." The pastor smiled. "Our eternal Father, send your blessing upon Groom and Groom, whom we bless in your name, that they may live faithfully together. May they keep the vows they have made, and may they remain ever in perfect love and peace to-gether, and live according to your Word, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

Tyquian rubbed Kentrell's back as he saw Kentrell's hand trembling like an addicted smoker trying to go clean.

"Y'all got ta be uh little patient wit meh, dis ma first weddin'." Kentrell joked as he reached into his front pocket for his paper of vow.

The crowd laughed softly before going silent.

"I just wanna thank ma mama, Lila, and ma friends fa comin' ta support meh, I really appreciate it..." He sighed softly and grabbed Durk's cold hand. "Golden, you are ma erry dream come true, and I can't wait fo da reality we get ta build togethea...
I promise ta be yo guidin' light in da darkness, uh warmin' comfort in da cold, and uh shoulder ta lean on when life is too much ta bear on ya own..."
Kentrell reached across and quickly wiped Durk's tears away, he then grabbed his hand again. He felt a tight clog in his throat. "Stop cryin', ya gone make meh cry." He shyly demanded.

Durk chuckled softly and sniffled.

"Give meh ya hand, and I will give you forevea...I vow ta always protect you from harm, ta stand wit you against ya troubles, and ta look ta you when I need protection."

Beyoncé patted her eyes dry.

"Why ya ain't say dat on our weddin'?." Cardi frowned.

Offset huffed heavily.

Durk pulled out his paper of vow and squeezed Kentrell's hand tightly. "I also like ta thank ma moms, India, and ma friends fa makin' it ta our weddin'."
"I love you wit ma whole heart wit uh passion dat can't be expressed in words, only in kisses, glances, and years of adventure by ya side...I promise ta be yo honest, faithful, and lovin' husband fa da rest of ma days..." He cleared his throat and Mable wiped his eyes motherly. "Kentrell, I pledge ta honor you, love you, and cherish ya as ma husband today and erry day..."

Kentrell felt his bottom lip trembling and his sigh was cut short with a tearful aggressive gasp.

"Today I say, "I do" but ta me dat means, "I will." I will take yo hand and stand by yo side in da good and da bad. I dedicate maelf ta yo happiness, success, and smile. I will love you forevea...". Durk scoffed with a tearful smile.
Kentrell caressed Durk's face tenderly as a tear streamed down his face.

Anita rolled her neck, uncomfortable with the whole interaction. Von placed his hand over his violent beating heart and weakly smiled. He didn't realize there were other things to live for beside shooting and dissing opps.

"God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, bless, preserve and keep you; the Lord mercifully with his favor look upon you, and fill you with all spiritual benediction and grace; that you may faithfully live together in this life, and in the age to come have life everlasting. Amen..." The pastor waved his arm as if to bless the couple with good luck.

The ring bearer, Disney's oldest child from college, Denver walked over to the alter and stood between Kentrell and Durk. He held a silky pillow which had both the groom's rings.

"Is there any objections before we continue?."

Dominique nudged Toosi as he jokingly rose his hand.

"No one? Okay, with that being said, I now pronounce you husband and husband."

Kentrell grabbed Durk's ring and Durk grabbed Kentrell's ring. At the same time the duo shoved each other's beautiful diamond rings on.

"And you may now kiss the groom."

Kentrell grabbed Durk by the waist and romantically dipped him as the two passionately kissed.

The crowd rose up and roared into claps and cheers.