CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO

DURK...

"I wasn't expectin' to do all this travelin'

"I wasn't expectin' to do all this travelin'." Jonathan sighed, as he sat down with Kai, Kane, Dominique, and Josh. "I hope Kentrell and Tyquian wins this case."

"I know, free da dawgs for real." Kai said.

Josh chuckled and drapped his arms around Kai's shoulder.

Durk sadly sat at the table. He pushed his plate away. "I can't eat."

Negative thoughts began to fill his mind. What if Kentrell gets found guilty? He can't mentally or physically take care of a baby by himself.

Jamell shrugged and reached to grab Durk's plate, when Andre smacked his hand. "Greed gets you no where fat ass."

"Sweetie, you have to eat." Mable whispered as she rubbed his back. "You can't starve yourself."

"I want Kentrell back."

"I know, but Kentrell wouldn't want you starving yourself over him. So eat, please."

"Why? Huh?." Durk turned angrily at her. "Why can't I starve maself over him?."

"You know why--."

"Yeah, and it's your fault!." He hissed.

"I don't think it's anyone's fault." Andre nervously smiled. "Mother hood can be a beautiful and interesting thing."

Dominique arched his brow.

"I'm losin' ma mind and neithea of you seem ta care!." Durk screamed and stood from the table.

Toosi turned from talking to Kentrell's pops and Max. He rose a brow.

"Jamell tried ta offer meh uh drink, and I can't have alcohol for da next nine months!."

"You cleansin' ya body?." Dominique asked.

Mable pulled Durk down into his seat. "Stop it, you need to relax."

Durk sighed and tears rolled down his face.
Andre reached across and grabbed Durk's hand.

"I don't want anyone drinkin', or smokin' weed around meh." Durk gotten straight face as he wiped his tears.

"Why?." Toosi frowned.

"Because I said so."

"Kentrell got you doin' sum outlandish shit." Jamell scoffed. "Next thang he gon do, is put cha in da kitchen, turn yo ass into uh trophy wife."

"Love can make you do crazy things." Andre smiled.

"I'm gettin' sick of you Jamell." Durk said.

"For what?." Jamell chuckled.

"You and Toosi could never be happy fa me, eve' when I was wit India, how da fuck I get married before y'all? Y'all don't love y'all girls, y'all just draggin' dem along."