CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT (UNFORGETTABLE)

MONDAY...
NEXT MORNING...

BEN...

Ben paced back and forth. Stressed and irriated. "We should've killed him when we had da chance, nie dis bitch ass punk is shacked up wit Kentrell. And ya know how Kentrell is ovea his bitches."

"Will you calm down?," Jesse frowned. "We gon catch him again, it's just uh mattea of time befo he slip again. Besides, we got pictures and video ta end dese niggas careers." He smiled.

Ben stopped walking and turned to him, a smile on his face. He walked back over to Jesse. "You right...which one should we sent ta da public first?,"

"How 'bout all of dem? Fuck it. Dey wanna troll, let's troll."

...

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

TAURUS

Taurus sat alone in his hotel room. Bored and exhausted, he was so grateful this would be his last tour. He missed hanging out with Durk and them. Damn shame he won't be able to smoke and chat with Thug anymore though.

He scrolled through his phone. Looking at stories from the people he followed. He placed his hand on his chest. He kept going through the stories until he saw a video of him and Von, Von was rapping to Jamell as he chilled behind them. They looked so cool and happy. He smiled softly. He misses that goof-ball. He liked the video and went to the comments.

'Rip to ma baby daddy'

'Look how happy they were'

'It sucks that this would be the last time we see Von alive. Rip to grandson.'

'An angel gone to soon,'

Taurus sighed and turned his phone off. Seeing them comments hurt him. He didn't want to relive that moment. He got out of bed when he was suddenly shoved.

"What da fuck?," He frowned. He sat up and waited. He never been the one to believe in ghost, but, that shove didn't feel like no gust of wind.

He stepped forward and felt a soft hand touch his face. He swat it away. He began to panic. He turned his head and looked around his room. He didn't see anything.

"Damn, ya don't love meh no mo?," He heard a voice said.

He pulled his glock from his waistband and pointed it at basically nothing as he spun around in his room. "Who said dat? Show yoself."

"Not aftea ya pulled ya gun, put it don't lovebug." The voice flirted.

Taurus relaxed his muscles. Von was the only one to call him that. That was his nickname when they were secretly dating. Lovebug and Angel face.

"Angel face?," Taurus asked as he tossed his gun aside.

Von laughed as he appeared before Taurus.

Taurus reached his hand out to touch Von, he was cold, freezing cold. He wasn't scared, yet, relieved. He had a feeling somebody was watching him. Now he knew who it was.

"Thought you fuhgot 'bout meh," Von smiled.

"Nah, hell nah, I can't evea fuhget 'bout cha, ya was ma first." Taurus blushed, he felt all gushy inside.

"Wish I could hug ya, but, I'm dead." Von laughed cutely. "Ya thank ya can feel ma dick if we fuck?,"

"Damn, I just wanna talk and you wanna fuck." Taurus frowned.

"I was askin' uh question, I don't want ta fuck, not until I get sum thang situated." Von walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I wish I could hold ya, I miss ya warmth." Taurus pouted.

"I miss ya---,"

Suddenly the front door opened, Von had quickly vanished. Now Taurus was all alone. He slumped his shoulders and sighed.

Nardo walked over to Taurus and grabbed the back of his hair. He pressed his lips against his. Taurus wanted to barf. Nardo's tongue tasted of rotten eggs. He was drunk. He hates it when Nardo is drunk.

Taurus yelps softly in pain as Nardo pulls his hair harder. "I missed ya ma."

"I missed ya too." Taurus grabbed Nardo's hand and removed it from his dreads. "Ya been drinkin' I see."

"Yeah, I have, sa what? Ya know I'm stressin', get off ma dick befa ya piss meh off." Nardo mugged as he walked over to the bathroom.

Taurus sighed as Von fumed silently.

When the door slammed, Von reappeared. "Da fuck is dat 'bout shorty? Ya got him kissin' ya and pullin' ya hair."

"He's ma boyfriend nie. It's not like me and you can do anythang, ya dead, remembea?," Taurus frowned.

"He abusin' ya?," Von asked as he walked close to Taurus.

Taurus chuckled nervously, "Nah, I be beatin' dat niggas' ass, he don't be puttin' his hands on meh. I wish uh nigga would."

"Oh really?," Von asked as he moved Taurus' hair from his shoulder and saw a dark bruise on his neck. "What's dis?,"

"Uh hickey," Taurus shoved his hand away. "We was fuckin' and he put dat dere because he said he owned me."

"I thought I owned you." Von pouted.

"Ya did, until you got killed." Taurus sat up but was immediately pushed back down.

"Why ya gotta bring dat up? I get it, okay? Just work wit me, imma come back in full flesh, I got uh plan." Von smiled.

"Like what?," Taurus arched his brow.

"Can't say nothin' yet, I'm still workin' on it, but when it comes into play, I'll let ya know,"