CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT (VERSACE ON THE FLOOR PRT 2)

DURK...

Kentrell smiled as he felt Durk tremble under his touches. The chefs in the back were taking a long ass time to reveal the surprise, but he was too focused on Durk to worry.

Kentrell grabbed and pulled on Durk's dreads as he repeatedly kissed on Durk's neck.

"Kentrell~," Durk mumbled. "We're in public~,"

"I don't care. It's just da two of us right nie."

Durk bit his bottom lip. He didn't know how he went from sitting beside Kentrell to sitting on his lap, but, there he was.

"Ya sa purdy." Kentrell purred as he reached his hand under Durk's shirt. He rubbed on his 300 tattoo. "Sa beautiful."

"Get off me." Durk gasped as Kentrell grabbed his ass.

"You sittin' on ma lap." Kentrell mumbled as he rubbed on Durk's arched back.

"Den push meh off." Durk rolled his hips and grinded on Kentrell's groin. He grunted highly as Kentrell used his other hand to pinch and grip his ass.

"No." Kentrell said into his neck. He pulled Durk close to his body and he bit tenderly into his neck.
Durk felt his toes curl in his shoes. He tossed his head back and felt a sharp pain shoot into his stomach.

He stopped grinding. He suddenly felt warm liquid leaking in his boxers. He looked panicked.

"What?," Kentrell breathed.

Durk climbed off him. He looked at his jeans. They looked fine, thank goodness he didn't get that far. But, he knows what he felt in his boxers. "Fuck." He placed his hand on his forehead. He couldn't blame Kentrell, he continously rotated his hips even when he felt himself getting close.

Kentrell looked at Durk's jeans. They were dry. "I don't see nothing on ya jeans."

"It's not da jeans, it's da boxers." Durk embarrassedely said. He looked up and saw the man from the podium had went into the kitchen.

"It's okay. Ight?." Kentrell said seriously.

Durk heard the seriousness in his tone. "Ight."

"I gotcha."

Durk wiped the corner of Kentrell's mouth. "I gotcha too."

Kentrell grabbed his wrist and rested his cheek in Durk's hand. He looked up like a pouting puppy. "Ya ain't mad at meh?."

"It's not ya fault. So nah, I ain't mad at ya." Durk smiled as he softly stroked Kentrell's eyebrow with the pad of his thumb.

Kentrell grinned. He grabbed Durk's hand and kissed it.

Tyler came through the kitchen doors with two chefs. The three carried a giant macaroon cake over to the happy couple. "Surprise!," they yelled.

Durk chuckled. "It's not ma birthday or your birthday, so what's wit da cake?."

"Read it." Kentrell shyly demanded.

Durk squinted his eyes. "For my special someone." He smiled.

"Open the lid." Kentrell said.

As Durk was distracted, pulling the giant marocaroon cake apart. Kentrell dug into his pocket and pulled a 3k carat emerald cut diamond ring out his pocket.

"It's icing." Durk dryly joked as he pushed the macaroon lid back down.

"Ya don't like it?." Kentrell asked as he placed his arm around Durk's shoulder.

"It's nice. Dis must be da dessert?."

"Nah." Kentrell placed his fist on Durk's lap. "Open ma hand."