CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE (ONCE A TROLL ALWAYS A TROLL)

JOSH...

Max laid on his bed as Josh sat on the edge of it. They didn't have sex, the two just talked the whole time, turns out, Josh just wanted to talk, he wasn't in the mood for sex, and Max was completely fine with that.

"Ya should go back ta him, he probably misses ya." Max said.

"Nah, I doubt it, Kai's like uh magnet, he attracts alot of guys to him, he'll forget about me before da day is even over wit," Josh said.

"Why ya so negative about yaself? Dats probably why he walks all ovea ya, dats probably why he doesn't respect ya."

Josh sighed. "I don't know. Kai is just different. He makes me loses train of thought. He's uh good guy once ya get ta know 'im."

"Den let's go see him, as friends," Max smiled.

"Nah, he'll get jealous." Josh said. "We had uh fight once because I fucked our friend, crazy thang was, he was literally fuckin' someone else while I was messin' wit our friend."

"Oh, he's double standards, even bettea, he'll want ya back if he see us togethea, den da nigga he fuckin' wit, I'll snatch him from him. We'll both be happy." Max smiled.

"I want him ta want me, not on sum jealous shit. Ya know? And you can have Tyquian, dat niggas' into threesomes anyway."

Max scrunched his nose. "Tyquian? Ya mean da nigga dat was beefin' wit Durk? Da fuck he doin' wit Kai?,"

Josh shrugged. "Shit happens, why? Ya beefin' wit 'im too?,"

"Nah, I just find it strange." Max said as he sat up. "Come on, let's go see dem. Please?,"

Josh sighed. "Ya still gone be ma friend aftea dis?,"

"We locked in baby," Max smiled.

"Fine. Come on." Josh blushed.

...

JAMELL...

Andre screamed of laughter as Jamell placed her over his shoulders and carried her out of Durk's bedroom.

"Imma tell ya sumthin girl, don't be trying to wake meh up when I be havin ma beauty sleep." He smiled as he walked down the stait's.

Andre swung her legs back and forth. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry, I won't do it again." She laughed as tears went down her eyes. Before Jamell was rudely awoken, Andre had snuck into Durk's bedroom with a bucket of room temperature water. She splashed it on him and before she could take off, he caught her, and now we're here.

"Imma thrown ya in da pool, watch ya weave twist up and lock on itself, ya gone be nappy once ya get out da water."

"No! Nigga don't you dare!," Andre said.

Jamell slide the back door opened and walked over to the edge of the pool.

"Jamell no! Please! I'll suck ya dick! I'll do dat thang wit ma tongue!," She begged.

Before Jamell could toss her into the blue waters of the pool, his phone buzzed.

"You lucky," He said as she got put down.

Andre exhaled softly.

Jamell reached into his back pocket and grabbed his phone.

It was a notification from his IG. He clicked on the notification and it immediately took him to IG.
BREAKING NEWS, said a celebrity blog. He looked at the picture that was posted and immediately went to call Durk.
Andre saw the expression on his face and grew worried.