CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

Redmon, nickname Red is the son of Top and Kennie. He was born after Kentrell ejaculated into Durk. Half of him hates Kentrell because...why not? Top hates Kentrell too, father like son.
After he marinated inside of Durk he became apart of him. He isn't as dangerous Top or as sweet as Kennie, but, he has his moments, he isn't as strong because he's only an infant.

...

NARDO...
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA HOTEL ROOM

Police men stood over Nardo and his mistress' deceased bodies. They snapped pictures in disgust. The crime scene was the sickest thing they've seen in their life.

Body parts here, body parts there, it seemed like whoever did it was doing it for revenge.

"Sick shit, huh?." Detective Smith asked as he waited outside the hotel door.

"In ma twenty years? Absolutely." Detective Bubbles said. "Whoever did this was sending a message. A disturbing one at that."

"Forensics are going to have fun with this investigation, you know how happy they get when bodies like this pop up, extra pay for them and extra trauma for us." Detective Smith frowned.

Detective Bubbles shrugged. "Yeah, well, life be like that sometimes, feel bad for the maid that had to see them."

Detective Smith wiped his forehead. "Just thinking about it makes me sweat. Hope she'll be able to recover."
...