CHAPTER EIGHTY-SEVEN (WHATEVER HAPPENS)

DURK...

Jonathan reached up and grabbed his backpack off the side of the couch. The plane landed shortly after Durk had his mini sex conversation with the trio. He didn't tell much, he just laughed and blushed as they guessed what type of person Kentrell was in bed.

The pilot walked out of the cockpit and headed over to the door, to open it for Mable, who, waited patiently with just her purse in her arm.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"No problem, you have a safe trip." The pilot smiled back.

The unattachable stairs were already outside, which surprised her. The pilot took Mable's hand delicately and helped her down the stairs.

Durk closed the bedroom door behind himself and smiled. Kane handed him his backpack, then headed to the exit behind
Jonathan and Dominique.
The entire group, except for Mable, brought backpacks, they noted they wouldn't be in Cleveland for long, so why pack extra things.

"We gone head ta ma penthouse? Or are we gettin' hotel rooms?." Jonathan asked.

"Yo penthouse, I ain't bring no money." Jamell chuckled, as he placed his arm around Andre's waist.

"Of course you didn't." Toosi mumbled. "Moocher."

Durk kept his distance from Jamell and walked with Josh and Kai.

"Can we get sumthin' to eat first?." Fanum commented as he rubbed his round belly. "I'm fuckin' starvin'. That food on da plane wasn't cuttin' it gang."

"Yo fat ass always eatin'." Duke chuckled.

"And you gradually gettin' older, nigga gone be forty in uh couple of years." Fanum clowned.

Agent laughed and draped his arms over Davis and Chris' shoulders. "Y'all niggas are dumb, I swear."

"He actin' like he gon stay in his twenties forever, I might be twenty-nine, but I ain't overweight."

"Damn." Kai commented. "I ain't gone lie gangy, dose are fightin' words. I wouldn't let da Big Drop slide like that."

"Don't make me lift yo short ass up over my shoulders again." Duke threatened. "I'll have you beggin' to be put down, nigga."

"You know I was just jokin', I ain't tryna get slammed by da Rizz God."

"Ridin' dick with no license is crazy Kai." Davis remarked.

"Pop ma dick outcha mouth Davis, you chokin' bro."

"Ayoo!." Chris squirmed. "Pause ma brotha!."

Durk laughed. No wonder fans loved the six, their energies just bounce off one another's so, nonchalantly. They're like brothers from the same mother.