CHAPTER NINETY-NINE

TAURUS...
CONCERT...
1:30...

"When I say free, I want y'all ta say Shiesty, Y'all ready?." Taurus smiled, as he walked back, and forth on the stage. "Free--."

"SHIESTY!!." The crowd screamed.

Taurus giggled. "Free--."

"SHIESTY!!."

The DJ began to play Unapologetic.

The crowd screamed in excitement.

"Aye, Rip ta Nardo, and Rip ta Latin." Taurus said. "Let's get dis shit goin'...
Uh, uh, uh. Uh, uh, uh, uh, mmm (Southside on the track, yeah). Uh, uh, uh--."

"Thought you was gon do dis wit out meh twin?." A voice said, from behind the curtains. "Dats fucked up."

Taurus dropped his head, and chuckled, as NLE(Von) came walking out of the curtains, a mic to his lips. The fans were screeching at that point. Phones on, they recorded as NLE(Von), and Taurus, walked up to one another, and dapped the other up.

"What's good? Ready ta tear sum shit up?."

"Fasho, dats why I'm hea'."

"Alright, let's start dat shit from da beginnin' DJ Soda." Taurus smiled.

"Yes sir." DJ Soda complied. He started the song from the beginning.
The instrumental began to play. Taurus bobbed his head.

NLE(Von) walked up to the front of the stage. "If you from Chicago, makes sum fuckin' noise!."

Taurus' eyes gleamed as the half of the thousands screamed. "Nie make sum noise if you from Memphis!."

"Let's go!." DJ Soda shouted.

[Chorus: Polo G and NLE Choppa]

Prada steppin', in your club, we got a lot of weapons
Yeah, bitch, I know that I'm the shit, I'm unapologetic
My steppers marchin' like a band, they hit your block and wet it
Hell, nah, we ain't playin', you better call the reverend

I was taught to drop an opp
Before I go and drop a diss (drop a diss)
Won't apologize about that lick
Tell him come get his shit (come get your shit)
Brand new bitch with brand new tits
Her ass thicker than Jiffy mix (thicker than Jiffy mix)
Don't fuck with no set-up
Bitch, you play, I smack you with this blick (brrt, brrt, brrt)...

KENTRELL...

With his squinted eyes, and an aggressive yawn, he turned his body, a tired smile on his face

With his squinted eyes, and an aggressive yawn, he turned his body, a tired smile on his face. He immediately frowned. Durk was gone. No wonder he felt cold in his sleep. He sat up, rolled out of bed, and stood on his feet. He sighed softly.

The whole house was quiet. As if Tyquian, and the others, had called it a night. He headed to, and, out the bedroom door.

He headed down the hallway, passed the frontroom, and, walked towards the kitchen, where he smelt something cooking, and, heard the sounds of metal, being gently smacked together.