CHAPTER FORTY

KENTRELL...
NEXT DAY...
CLEVELAND, OHIO

He walked into the kitchen and saw Durk standing by the counter

He walked into the kitchen and saw Durk standing by the counter. He was on FaceTime with Jamell while chatting with Toosi.
Kentrell was sorta stressed today. Tonight he would either have to find and kill an innocent person, or find and kill both Jesse and Ben on Wednesday.

He could feel his energy being slightly drained. Durk looked up and saw his face.

"Good mornin', what's wit da sad face?."

"Good mornin'," He weakly smiled. "Nothings wrong, just still sleepy."

Durk pouted his lip. Toosi mugged the couple.

He walked over to Durk and hugged him tightly. He placed his hands on Durk's waist and pulled on his tank top. "How'd ya sleep?." He asked deeply.

Andre had shoved Jamell out the way and placed her face into the camera.

Durk smiled seductively. "I slept well, how'd you sleep?."

Kentrell gently pecked the top of Durk's ear. "I slept wonderfully."

Andre arched her brow, a smirk became visible on her face.

"I'm on da phone wit Jamell and dem. Say what's up."

"What up y'all." Kentrell waved shyly. "Did ya show dem da?--."

"Oh right. Didn't even take it off in da shower." Durk said as he showed the camera and Toosi his wedding ring.

Toosi quickly grabbed his hand. "Da fuck?."

Andre squealed.

Jamell stared into the lens at Durk's wedding ring.

"Ya trollin'. Ya gotta be trolllin'." Toosi said as he looked at the design of the ring. It looked like something his bitch should be wearing. "Feminine ass diamond ring."

Durk pulled his hand back with a frown. "We not trollin', we gettin' married."

Jamell shook his head in disappointment.
Kentrell stared darkly at Jamell. He wanted him to say something negative so he could have a reason to go off. He never liked Jamell, only because he too, jumped in on the diss with Von. But unlike Von, he went to far. He fucked his third baby mama, Mele, and made a sex tape with her.

"Whatever makes you happy bro." Jamell said. "Y'all seem happy, da fuck I gotta hate fa? Congrats ta da lovely grooms."

Durk smiled. But Kentrell didn't, he could smell the bullshit through the screen.

"I'm happy fa you guys too." Andre finally expressed how she truly felt the entire time.

Toosi crossed his arms.

Kai came into the kitchen with Josh close behind him.

"Goood mornin' everybodyy," Kai sung as Josh had his arms wrapped tightly around his waist.