CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Fuck! Where was da fuckin' security?!," Jonathan shouted.

Kennie held tightly onto Durk. Kane sped down the highway.
"It's fuckin' cold in hea'," Durk joked as he shivered.
Toosi reached up and turned the light on. He ripped Durk's pants to his thigh, he looked at the wound created and sighed with relief. He then lifted Durk's shirt up. "The bullets didn't penetrate, he was grazed."

Dominique smiled with relief.

"Dey still got him pretty good," Jonathan commented as he turned around. "Cover him."

Dominique took his jacket off and laid it
Durk peacefully. "Turn da fuckin air down."

Kane reached across and turned the small knob. Durk closed his eyes and cuddled under Kentrell. If he was going to die, he at least wanted to die with the people he loved dearly.
Faded visions of Von appeared. He was smiling, his arms crossed. He was shaking his head.
"Damn folks. I love ya, but, Ion won't you up hea' wit me." He joked. "You got ma kids, and yo kids ta take care of."
Durk chuckled softly. "If you wasn't in no foolishness, we both would be takin' care of our kids."

"Nah, man, if I was, you and alligator wouldn't have met, I'd still be dissin' 'im," Von shook his head. "Y'all look nice togethea, wish I had of seen dat befo, it's fine doe, I ain't trippin', I rathea be hea' dan be stuck wit Asian ugly ass."

Durk laughed. "She doin' only fans nie. Dey clownin' her,"

"I saw dat shit comin', bitch ain't nothin' but uh hoe." Von frowned. "Aye, remembea she got jumped? Weave and lashes were across da floor."

Durk burst out into laughter. "I do remembea dat. She look like uh damn hairless cat."

"When I saw dat, I ain't get hard fa her no mo. Errytime she sucked ma dick, I thought about dat moment."

"Dats why you started messin' wit Taurus?,"

"Yeah, he was way mo fun dan her, but, I had ta stay wit Asian because of da public. Niggas don't fuck wit gay rappers, you saw what happened ta Lil Zae."

Durk nodded his head. "Yeah,"

"See? Where is Taurus? I miss ma baby."

"He still on tour. You ain't see? Ain't you uh spirit?, you suppose ta be watchin' and shit."

"I'm still learnin'," Von commented. "Dis ma first time being able ta talk ta---humans?,"

TYQUIAN...

Tyquian and Josh held Kai as he hyperventilated

Tyquian and Josh held Kai as he hyperventilated. Duke was driving the car. Fanum tried his best to distract Kai with his jokes. They didn't seem to work. Agent sighed as he sat his phone down. "He won't answer. But, I'm sure he's fine." He quickly said.